Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £387 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
5-room apartment 120 m2 on 1st floor.
- Fully renovated, very comfortable and stylish furnishings: living room with 2 sofabeds, digital TV and flat screen
- Walk-through room with 1 pull-out bed (2 persons)
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Dining room with dining table
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Heating, air-conditioning (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- View of the city
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer, safe, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Large walk in wardrobe
- Late check in (after 20.00h) 30-50 Euro depending on arrival time
- Please note: the 2 living rooms are connected by an open arc
- Historical apartment block "Vittorio Emanuele", from the 17th century
- In the centre of Roma, in the district Piazza Navona, in a central, busy position, in the heart of the city, on a main road
- In the house: lift
- Public car park at 500 m, extra
- Tram "Number 8 Arenula-Cairoli" 800 m, bus stop "Chiesa Nuova" 70 m, railway station "Termini" 3.5 km, underground station "Colosseo" 2.8 km
- Nearby attractions: Piazza Navona 270 m, Campo dei Fiori 350 m, San Luigi dei Francesi 600 m, Piazza San Pietro 1.2 km, Trastevere 900 m
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 19 verified reviews.
18 out of 19 people recommend staying here
Exceptional location. Large area for 6 XXX beautiful apartment is very friendly The coffee machines, pure Italian! Frigidaire down all week No WIFI Lots of noise from the street Shower heads to change!
It is a very large apartment in the middle of the old town of Rome. All sights are within walking distance. The Pantheon is about 500m away. The Castel Sant'Angelo about 1km, the St. Peter's Basilica about 1.2km. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a living room with two more beds and a walk-through room with another bed. The kitchen is fully equipped and invites you to linger. Especially the ceilings of the apartment. These are made entirely of old wooden beams. The 2 bathrooms are sufficiently equipped, unfortunately it is not so easy with the warm water. The water heater makes showering difficult for several people one after the other but quite bearable. We would come back anytime.
apartment very well located between the Vatican and the coliseum trips by bus and easy metro
In +: very welcome Claudio, large apartment, many beds, 2 bathrooms, large dining table for 8, position in Rome near Campo di Fiori and Navona. In -: no Wifi, household perfectible, vacuum cleaner worn, dishwasher to repair, small TV, noisy boulevard despite double windows.
Excellent location. Very good attention and equipment
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 July 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 July - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 January - 24 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 December - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 March - 4 November 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 4 July - 17 July 2020 and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Air conditioning - Based on consumption
€0.40 (approx. £0.36) per kwh, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £268.73) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£23.49 per item, paid with booking
28 November 2020 - 26 November 2022: €50.00 (approx. £44.79) per item per week, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 2 single sofa beds, 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000