Piazza Navona With Terrace
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £753 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Piazza Navona with terrace", 2-room apartment 60 m2 on 2 levels on 2nd floor.
- Comfortable and tasteful furnishings: living/dining room with 1 bed, 1 pull-out bed, digital TV, flat screen and air conditioning
- Small kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- separate WC
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with sloping ceilings, ceiling height 80 - 200 cm with shower/WC and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Terrace furniture
- View of the town
- Facilities: iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Historical residence, 3 storeys, from the 18th century
- In the centre of Roma, in the district Piazza Navona - Campo de Fiori, excellent location: right in the centre but still quiet, in the heart of the city
- Shop 100 m, grocery, supermarket 200 m, restaurant, bar 50 m, bus stop "Corso Vittorio Emanuele" 350 m, railway station "Termini" 3 km
- Nearby attractions: Piazza Navona 150 m, Pantheon 600 m, Colosseo 2 km, Vaticano 1.2 km, Campo de'Fiori 300 m
- Please note: car not advisable, no lift
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 July - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€250.00 (approx. £223.95) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.92) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £35.83) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000