Passeggiata DI Ripetta
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £1,127 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Passeggiata di Ripetta", 4-room apartment 100 m2 on 1st floor. Very beautiful and antique furnishings:
- Large entrance hall with DVD
- Large living room with digital TV
- Dining room
- 1 double bedroom with bath/bidet/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds and shower/bidet/WC
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine)
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)..
Historical residence, 6 storeys. In the centre of Roma, in the district Piazza di Spagna, in a central position, in the heart of the city, 200 m from the river. Public parking on the road extra. Shop, grocery 150 m, supermarket, restaurant 300 m, bar 50 m, bus stop "Passeggiata Ripetta" 140 m, railway station "Termini" 4 km, underground station "Flaminio" 600 m. Nearby attractions:
- Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps 600 m, Piazza del Popolo 600 m, Ara Pacis 280 m, Piazza San Pietro 2 km, Via Margutta 650 m
- Car not advisable, no lift
- The house is located in one of the most prestigious districts of Rome, just a few steps away from Piazza del Popolo and the Villa Borghese gardens
- It's an ideal starting point to visit the Spanish Steps and Via del Corso
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. The nearest airport is only 36km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 August - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 November - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 February - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€250.00 (approx. £216.32) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.31) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £34.61) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 51 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 51 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 19 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000