Pantheon Panoramic Terrace
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £1,127 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 100 m2 on 4th floor. Very comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Exit to the terrace
- Small kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Parquet floors
- Terrace furniture
- Beautiful panoramic view of the city
- Washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed..
Very historical residence "Pantheon Panoramic Terrace", 4 storeys. In the centre of Roma, in the district Pantheon-Piazza Navona, in a central position, in the heart of the city. In the house:
- Shop 100 m, grocery, supermarket 200 m, restaurant 20 m, bar 50 m, tram "Largo di Torre Argentina" 450 m, bus stop "Plebliscito" 350 m, railway station "Termini" 2 km, underground station "Barberini" 1200 km
- Piazza Navona 800 m, Pantheon 350 m, Colosseo 1 km, Fontana di Trevi 550 m, Piazza di Spagna 1.3 km, Campo dei Fiori 850 m
- Car not advisable
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. The nearest airport is only 36km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 7 verified reviews.
6 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Nice apartment in perfect, super central location. But wifin came and went, and worst of all, we did not have hot water for two days in a row during the week we rented (allegedly due to unusually severe cold, so it might not affect other visitors).
Perfect location in comparison to all major attractions in the city. Italian decorated accommodation, and nice. However, missing some red wine glasses! Nice terrace with lovely view
Was OK. with little quirks. Wi-Fi after 3 days all. Very central. Terrace nice. Outlook 80% on house wall. Plants dried up. Something down. Crockery and cutlery rather poor. Air conditioners great. Very quiet location.
Apartment extremely well located in the center, very functional. Mention +++ for the terrace which is very appreciable in the heart of Rome.
Telkkari did not work, otherwise good.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 August - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 November - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 26 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 February - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€250.00 (approx. £216.35) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.31) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £34.62) per item, paid locally
€30.00 (approx. £25.96) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 50 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 50 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000