Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £461 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Pantheon", 2-room apartment 50 m2, on the upper ground floor.
- Partly renovated in 2016, comfortable and antique furnishings: entrance hall
- Living/dining room 20 m2 with 1 double sofabed, dining table and TV (flat screen)
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, microwave)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Facilities: washing machine, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: private entrance
- Small residence "Pantheon", 3 storeys, from the 18th century
- In the district of Piazza Navona, in the centre of Roma, excellent location: right in the centre but still quiet, in the heart of the city
- Linen change weekly (supplement charge extra)
- Room cleaning weekly on request (extra)
- Shop 30 m, grocery 50 m, supermarket 100 m, restaurant 50 m, bakery 100 m, cafe 50 m, internet cafe 100 m, tram "Largo di Torre Argentina" 300 m, bus stop "Plebiscito (64.62,70," 180 m, railway station "Termini" 2.5 km, underground station "Metro B Colosseo" 1.6 km
- Nearby attractions: Pantheon 400 m, Piazza Navona 800 m, Campo dei Fiori 850 m, Piazza Venezia 270 m, Fontana di Trevi 650 m
- Please note: car not advisable
- On request: airport transfer to the holiday accommodation
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. The nearest airport is only 36km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a microwave and a washing machine.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 21 verified reviews.
18 out of 21 people recommend staying here
Typical rental and very quiet. Near all the historical centers.
Excellent location very close to the Pantheon, plenty of room for 2 people, very friendly key holder, plenty of dishes, etc. would be nice a bread saw knife, a slightly better pan and XXX coffee filter and coffee pot for the guests from the countries north of the Alps. Internet access was available, but did not work. But on the street and in every café it is possible to go online. TV: only Italian programs
good location and calm. The person who receives us is nice. The two negatives are the cleanliness which is neglected (very dirty floor, medium bathroom) and the convertible has really bad bedding
Central location great for reaching the monuments of interest and for walking in the evening. In August, without ZTL you can get there by car and fight under the house.
We had a fabulous stay here. The location was perfect, the apartment clean, spacious and comfortable. We would definitely recommend it. The only problem we had, was that the only contact with the person who had the key was by phone, which wasn't convenient. We would have preferred email communication.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 April 2019 - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 April - 3 May 2019 and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £17.31) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £216.35) per booking, paid locally
WiFi (3/4G wireless modem for max. 10 connecting devices – LIMIT 1 GB per day)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€20.00 (approx. £17.31) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000