Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £1,127 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 3 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 5 people.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Le Orsoline", 4-room apartment 120 m2 on 2nd floor. Very comfortable and tasteful furnishings:
- Large living room with TV, flat screen and air conditioning
- Dining room with air conditioning
- 1 double bedroom with bath/shower/bidet/WC and air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 bed
- 1 double bedroom with 1 french bed and air conditioning
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Washing machine, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)..
Very historical residence, 3 storeys. In the centre of Roma, in the district Piazza Di Spagna, in a quiet position, excellent location:
- Right in the centre but still quiet, in the heart of the city, in a cul-de-sac
- Supermarket, restaurant, bar 200 m, railway station "Termini" 3 km, underground station "Spagna" 500 m
- Piazza Di Spagna 500 m, Trinita dei Monti 550 m, Fontana di Trevi 1 km, Designers Shops 500 m
- Car not advisable
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven and a washing machine.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 August - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 November - 26 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 December 2019 - 6 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 26 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 February - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€3.50 (approx. £3.03) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€250.00 (approx. £216.35) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.31) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £34.62) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000