Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £970 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 80 m2 on 3rd floor.
- Practical and cosy furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed, dining table, digital TV and air conditioning
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC and air conditioning
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Small, open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, freezer)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Facilities: hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: no parking
- No lift
- Historical apartment block "Corso Central", 5 storeys, from the 19th century
- In the centre of Roma, in the district Piazza di Spagna, in the heart of the city
- Shop 50 m, grocery 100 m, supermarket 500 m, restaurant 100 m, bar 50 m, tram "Flaminio" 450 m, bus stop "Corso Popolo" 160 m, railway station "Termini" 2.5 km, underground station "Spagna or Flaminio" 650 m
- Nearby attractions: Piazza del Popolo 300 m, Piazza di Spagna - Trinita dei Monti 650 m, Fontana di Trevi 1.2 km, Piazza Navona 1.5 km, Pantheon 1.4 km, Basilica di San Pietro 2.2 km
- Please note: car not advisable, no lift
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
- Check in after 22.00h extra 30 Euro, after 24.00h extra 50 Eur, at the arrival to be paid
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Rome Old Town. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, an oven and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
The apartment is on the main street, everywhere on important landmarks it's close. Communicate with keyholders without any problems. The apartment is well equipped. Only mattresses are very soft and uncomfortable. Wifi only worked sometimes and was slow. The drawback is to separate the shower from one of the bedrooms by a curtain only. This may interrupt sleeping.
Very well located, but would deserve a closer look at the amenities: clogged sink, nothing to put business in the bathroom, curtain of fabric between the shared shower and one of the rooms (lack of privacy) , shower hose that squirts, no towel ... could be perfect with a little more attention to small inexpensive arrangements. Well specify the situation 3rd floor without elevator.
Ideal location and ultra central but vetuste apartment.
location very well located, very good general condition in line with the announcement except may be the internet access and possibility to receive non-existent fixed calls other than that nothing wrong.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 July - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 20 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Until 19 November 2020: €20.00 (approx. £17.83) per person, paid locally
Until 19 November 2020: free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £35.66) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 6 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000