Apartment Rental In Rome Old Town
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £712 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi and air conditioning.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 50 m2 on 3rd floor. Comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed and TV (flat screen)
- 1 double bedroom
- Small kitchenette (2 hot plates, mini-oven, dishwasher)
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Beautiful, historical apartment block "Palazzo Balestra". In the centre of Roma, in the district Fontana di Trevi, in a central position. In the house:
- Shop 50 m, restaurant 100 m, bar, bus stop 50 m, underground station "Barberini" 1 km
- Car not advisable
- Located in one of the most prestigious area of the city, just steps from the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna and Via del Corso
- Fridge without freezer
This apartment has 7 verified reviews.
5 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Great location and a nice apartment! xx greated us enthusiastically on arrival and easy check-in/out. Good beds and hot shower - some remotes did not work (one ac controller and tv) but did not really matter! Would highly recommend!
Really really really good location ，u can go everywhere on foot. All the famous spot is about 10minutes walk.
As this is a largely negative review, I will start with the good parts: the location is excellent; the local agent was friendly and helpful; and wifi is now provided. The overall poor rating reflects the apartment being badly maintained and poor cleanliness. The pre-stay clean appeared to have been rushed (more dusty than expected, even after considering Rome's climate); some kitchen utensils were broken or needed fixing; and in addition to problems with fixtures and fittings in the bathroom, its design makes it difficult to maintain with the very hard water in Rome. This is a potentially excellent apartment but is already in need of a refurbishment (fitting of the kitchen and bathroom appear to have been rushed) and needs to be maintained to a higher standard.
Nice Palazzo in the center of Rome, even more central. Five minutes to the Pantheon, five minutes to the Trevi fountain. Everything within walking distance. The next (cheap) supermarket is a bit far (about 10 minutes). We felt very comfortable and can imagine coming back.
Very beautiful location, we recommend.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 3 November - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 March - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 April - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 20 October - 21 December 2018 and receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 days or more.
- Arrive between 22 December 2018 - 29 November 2019 and receive 14% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€250.00 (approx. £220.52) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.64) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€40.00 (approx. £35.28) per item, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Air conditioning, Washing machine