Apartment In Rome Old Town
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Rome Old Town, Italy
From £524 per week
Apartment to rent in Rome Old Town, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Rome Old Town and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and garage.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 73 m2 on 2nd floor. Fully renovated in 2018, beautiful and modern furnishings:
- Living room with digital TV and flat screen
- 1 double bedroom
- Walk-through room with 1 bed, 1 pull-out bed and dining table
- Small kitchen (4 hot plates, microwave)
- Heating, air-conditioning (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Internet (WiFi)..
Apartment block "Vittorio Emanuele", from the 17th century. In the centre of Roma, in a central, busy position, on a main road. In the house:
- Communal covered parking (extra) at 1 km, public parking 700 m on the road
- Tram "Number 8 Arenula-Cairoli" 800 m, bus stop "Chiesa Nuova" 70 m, railway station "Termini" 3.5 km, underground station "Colosseo" 2.8 km
- Piazza Navona 450 m, Campo dei Fiori 350 m, San Luigi dei Francesi 600 m, Piazza San Pietro 1.2 km
- 150 m from the Navona square and from "Campo dei Fiori"..
This apartment has 18 verified reviews.
10 out of 18 people recommend staying here
The best is the location!! The apartment is on a busy street with many bus stops.
Decent apartment, very well located in the center of Rome. Heartwarming welcome. Better air conditioning would have been welcome given the heat and noise outside that prevents the windows from being opened. A bed that squeaks a lot.
The apartment was large and comfortable. I found the taxes excessive and they charged us the wifi for 3 days and it worked 1 and a half. And the mattresses were terrible, you felt the springs.
The apartment is on one of the main streets without much traffic, has a perfect situation, is at the center of everything there is to visit and 100m from Piazza Navona, a square very nice. Nearby, strolling the area in front, is full of restaurants and shops. The apartment itself is great, spacious and with all the amenities. 100% recommendable
Very good location, clean, service responds quickly to requests.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Rome Old Town, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area. It has a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 3 November - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 January - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 July - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 October - 2 November 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £219.45) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.56) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
€5.00 (approx. £4.39) per item per day, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
1 bathroom, 1 WC