House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Roccastrada, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £770 per week
House to rent in Roccastrada, Italy
This 3 bedroom house with private pool is located in Roccastrada and sleeps 9 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
5-room house 120 m2, on the ground floor, rustic and tasteful furnishings:
- Large living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace
- Exit to the terrace
- Lounge with 1 double sofabed and satellite TV (flat screen), DVD
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 x 1 bunk beds, 1 double bed
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- Terrace 40 m2, large garden, porch
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Panoramic view of the countryside
- Washing machine, safe
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- All windows are equipped with mosquito nets..
A beautiful wrought iron gate welcomes guests of Casa Montorsi and places it in an attractive avenue of cypress trees. Montorsi a charming detached house in a quiet hillside with panoramic views of the unspoilt countryside of Maremma, is at your disposal for a stay that one will not easily forget. The property, partially fenced, covers about 12 hectares and can take long walks, jogging and biking in confidence in the green. Barbecue, pizza oven (free) for cooking pizzas, cakes, etc.. Field for the football field and beach volleyball. On a majestic hundred years cork tree has been prepared the "Tarzan Haus", a solid wooden frame of around 20 square meters, equipped with seats and table, suitable for an original and "fresh" and refreshment stop for the enjoyment of children. Exterior lighting with remote control and lighting of the avenue with photocells. Montorsi house is 3 km from the medieval center of Roccastrada and is accessed by dirt road. It is 35 km from Grosseto, 50 km from Siena and the Chianti area, 35 km from Montalcino, home of the famous "Brunello", 110 km from Florence, 220 km from Rome, 70 km from Monte Argentario and Capalbio, 40 km from the beaches, highly valued Follonica and Castiglione della Pescaia, with convenient access to all the islands. Ideal starting point for excursions in the characteristic medieval villages and even distortion loads to enjoy local cuisine in the comfortable trattoria. Catering delivered by a renowned restaurant, at cut down prices. Pets allowed. Cook and cleaning service t:
- On request (extra)
- Beautiful, rustic single-family house "Montorsi", renovated
- 3 km from the centre of Roccastrada, 35 km from the centre of Grosseto, 50 km from the centre of Siena, in a quiet position on top of a hill, in the countryside
- Property 12 ha
- Garden 1'200 m2, swimming pool (5 x 11 m, depth 170 cm, 27/05-05/10)
- Outdoor shower, arbour, terrace (40 m2), garden furniture, barbecue (swing)
- With TV, internet access, sun terrace, washing machine
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- Motor access to the house (via unmade road)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 3 km, grocery 3 km, restaurant 3 km, bus stop 3 km, railway station "Grosseto" 35 km, sandy beach 40 km
- Tennis 3 km..
This house has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Property consistent with the ad Owner very friendly Clean house Perfect pool, maintained every morning negative point: The path from the road to the rental is very difficult to access
Well equipped, clean, quiet house matches the description
Better than expected although we expected a lot! Nice farm, beautiful view, everyone was more than happy big and small. Well-equipped kitchen and many nice patios that offered many and long meals.
A beautiful property away from any civilization. A relaxing holiday is guaranteed. There was nothing missing. All our expectations were met or exceeded. We were warmly welcomed by the owner and the gardener and looked after during our whole stay. This holiday home we can recommend with nice memories and would book it again anytime! Simply great!
This house is:
Outside this house in Roccastrada, ItalyThis house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 11 August - 24 August 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Until 28 November 2020: free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 28 November 2020: €300.00 (approx. £267.62) per booking, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
Until 28 November 2020: €5.00 (approx. £4.46) per m3, paid locally
Until 28 November 2020: €15.00 (approx. £13.38) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Until 28 November 2020: €10.00 (approx. £8.92) per person, paid locally
Until 28 November 2020: €50.00 (approx. £44.60) per pet per week, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 9
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden