Holiday Villa In Rocca DI Papa
Villa with 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Rocca di Papa, Italy
From £711 per week
Villa to rent in Rocca di Papa, Italy
Beautiful panoramic cottage at Rocca di Papa (Rome 15 km), which is part of the 13 villages known as "Castelli Romani ".
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful panoramic cottage at Rocca di Papa (Rome 15 km), which is part of the 13 villages known as "Castelli Romani ". The house is spread over two levels and has terraces with breathtaking views of Rome and the nearby lake of Castel Gandolfo (4 km, with equipped beaches). Guests have a cosy outdoor area for outdoor dining and a tavern with wood burning stove. Nearby runs a secondary road. The property combines the typical environment of the beautiful Roman countryside with the possibility of reaching the fascinating capital town of Rome in a short time by car or public transport (St. Peter's Square 25 km). Ideal for a relaxing holiday or as a starting point, not only to reach Rome but also to visit Latina (45 km) and Tivoli (50 km). The coast of Lazio is 30 km away. Please note that the locality, in which this property is set, follows a waste separation program. Arrival is possible between 4 pm - 8 pm. Departure: 8 am - 10 am.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1960 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 5 metres from Rocca di Papa. It is set in a good location, 4km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant only 200 metres away.
The villa has wireless internet available for an extra charge. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 147 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Rocca di Papa, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 December 2018 - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Wireless internet usage
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Throughout 2018: free of charge
Throughout 2019: €6.00 per person per booking (minimum €70.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1960
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 330 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
Show all 8 facts Show less
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet ag. payment
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 single bed
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker (4 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Coffee percolator
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 2200 m2)
- Secluded plot
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 415 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 415 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.