Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Riolo, Italy
From £424 per week
Villa to rent in Riolo, Italy
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Riolo and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Kiwi", 3-room terraced house 110 m2 on 3 levels, on the upper ground floor.
- Very practical and tasteful furnishings: living room with panoramic window with 1 double sofabed, TV, flat screen and heating stove
- On the lower ground floor: kitchen (microwave, freezer) with dining table
- Exit to the terrace, to the swimming pool
- Upper floor: with sloping ceilings, 1 double bedroom, ceiling height 200 - 110 cm
- 1 double bedroom
- Electric heating, wood heating
- Parquet floors
- Beautiful panoramic view of the mountains
- Facilities: washing machine, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- The bathroom with Jacuzzi, on the upper floor has a sloping ceiling (height 200cm-120cm)
- Inserted in the characteristic setting of Riolo village cosy, comfortable terraced house 470 m asl
- In the centre of Riolo, in a sunny, elevated position on top of a hill
- Private: swimming pool (4 x 2 m, depth 120 - 120 cm, 30/05-30/09)
- Shower/WC in the pool area, terrace (50 m2), garden furniture, barbecue, public parking 50 m on the road
- Grocery 6 km, supermarket 6 km, restaurant 6 km, bar 6 km, sandy beach "Versilia" 50 km, thermal baths "Bagni di Lucca" 6 km
- Nearby attractions: Ponte Della Maddalena 8 km, Barga 26 km, Orrido Di Botri 28 km, Lucca 30 km, San Marcello Pistoiese 30 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Groups of teenagers on request only
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and a mountain view; it is also located in Riolo. The nearest airport is 67km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
a very small "city" on the top of the mountain. old, genuine and rustic city, but fully modern inside of the house. It is advisable to arrive in a smaller car :-)
The house Kiwi is good and has everything you need for the holiday ... but there is a small drawback in the water system, and although you can not turn on several faucets at the same time. If e.g. You can not shower downstairs ... Otherwise the house is spacious and suitable for a family. The pool is ok for kids (but could be improved, a bit deeper) A coffee maker is a MUST in Italy ... On the whole, quality-price-performance is top. Just the panorama on the terrace is fabulous. I definitely recommend it!
Beautiful area and nice people. The house is nice, but the pool is small and maybe 80 cm deep. It is very quiet in the area. Looking for a quiet vacation, this place is the perfect place. The house stands on top of a mountain, 3-4 kilometers driving in a crooked and narrow road. We were there for a week and after the first day the children tired. We had a car and went a few times to the coastal town of Viareggio which was very nice with its nice sandy beaches.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Riolo, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 8 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 April - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 July - 2 August 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £17.97) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £8.99) per person, paid locally
€25.00 (approx. £22.47) per item, paid locally
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Private pool
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 18 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000