Last Minute Villa With Pool (a)
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and shared pool in Recco, Italy
From £740 per week
Villa to rent in Recco, Italy
Bifamiliar and independent villa with pool with a stunning view in Recco close Cinque Terre, Camogli, Genoa.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Pia is a bifamiliar villa - with shared swimming pool - located in Recco a little city near the sea and few km from Camogli, Genoa Nervi, Portofino, Rapallo, Santa Margherita Ligure, Sestri Levante, Cinque Terre.
The swimming pool is a great addition to the villa.
The surroundings will certainly make for a relaxing and enjoyable stay, we especially recommend the villa for family.
The villa is beautifully surrounded by a forest of oaks. It is situated in approximately 3000mq of secular olive tree.
There are two independent apartments.
Apartment A - about 200 mq - (pax 6+2+4)
There are 3 bedrooms all with private bathrooms (WC/bidet/shower) and one also with idromassaggio Jacuzzi.
The first room has a double bed and two single beds in castle.The second room has a double bed.
The third room has two single beds. In the living room there are two single bed in a reserved area and a double sofa bed .
Also living-room has the bath (WC/bidet/shower).
Equipped Terrace of approximately 100 mq with table, chairs and approached the swimming pool.
Apartment B – about 100 mq – (pax 5+3)
There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms (pax 2+2)
Living room with sopha bed (pax 2+2+1+1).
The North West Italy / Italian Riviera/Liguria region
Liguria’s long, narrow stretch of coastline, from Ventimiglia in the west to Portovenere in the east, lies on the
Mediterranean and is sheltered by the Maritime Alps and Ligurian Apennines to the north. The region has very mild
winters and brilliant, hot summers with only about 60 days of rain a year.
Liguria is usually referred to as the Italian Riviera and is comprised of two regions: The Riviera di Ponente (Riviera of the
Setting Sun), which stretches from the French border to Genoa, and the Riviera di Levante, which spans from Genoa
east to Portovenere.
The Ponente is home to the fancy seaside resort of Sanremo and evokes its commercialized French counterparts to the
west, while the Levante is home to smaller villages and a rockier coastline with glittering jewels of its own, like Portofino
and the famous walkers’ destination of Cinque Terre.
Recco is called the gastronomic capital of Liguria.
Famous is the "Focaccia al Formaggio" , "Troffie al Pesto", "Pansotti con la salsa di noci".
For those who like to walk the beach is a 20-minute walk.
By car it takes 10 minutes.
There is also a small bus that has stopped outside the gate of the villa.
In the vicinity of Recco there are Rapallo (4km), Santa Margherita (4km), Camogli (km 1), Genova Nervi (km. 4), Genoa
Centre (km 15).
The connections with buses and trains are frequent and comfortable.
There is also a taxi service.
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Recco, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 12 November - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 7 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 January - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 22 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 December 2021 - 7 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 July - 20 July and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in dining area, 4 cots
4 bathrooms including 3 en suites, 4 Separate WC's
Internet, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Open fire, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
Private Owner From Formia, Italy Member since Nov 2008
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 3