Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Quercianella, Italy
From £7,210 per week
Villa to rent in Quercianella, Italy
Situated near Livorno in the residential area of a quiet village lies the beautiful Villa Livia.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated near Livorno in the residential area of a quiet village lies the beautiful Villa Livia. This grand mansion is situated in a large garden plot and sits magnificently overlooking the coast of Tuscany.
Villa Livia mixes both tradition and contemporary features to create a homely and comfortable holiday villa. The property can sleep fourteen guests in seven gorgeous bedrooms spreading over two villa parts and floors, both of which have been completed with contemporary appliances and decor throughout.
There is a real guest-friendly feeling throughout, with many open-spaces and areas to enjoy. Relax in the open-plan living areas on the comfy sofas or enjoy the games room, complete with large pool table and bar area.
Head outside to appreciate your garden. The amazing private swimming pool is the perfect place to soak up the sunshine, whether you are splashing around in the pool or relaxing on one of the sun loungers. The beautifully manicured gardens are great for children to run around in and for everyone to enjoy outdoor living. It is also from here where you can gaze upon Villa Livia and appreciate how majestic the building is.
Villa Livia is a great choice for a trip to Tuscany, due to the convenience of nearby shops and amenities of the local village. Town of Livorno can easily be reached by public bus and Pisa airport is also only 30 km away!
- Kitchen 1 with dishwasher, microwave, mini oven, fridge, freezer, coffee machine and dining facilities
- Kitchen 2 with dishwasher, microwave, free standing cooker, fridge, freezer, coffee machine
- Games room with pool table linking two kitchens
- Open plan dining area with table and 14 chairs
- Utility room with washing machine, fridge and freezer
- 2 shower rooms
- Double bedroom (no windows)
- Main lounge with patio doors leading to terrace, LCD flat screen TV, DVD player and portable fan
- Lounge 2 with patio doors, LCD flat screen TV and portable fan
- WC with washbasin
- Bathroom with shower
- Room with a sofa bed (suitable for one guest)
- Bedroom with double bed
- 5 bedrooms each with double bed (split between two wings adjoined via ground floor)
- 4 bathrooms
- Private swimming pool (6m x 12m, depth: 1.4m x 2.2m)
- Built-in barbecue and sink area
- Sun loungers
- Dining facilities
- Private driveway with parking for 9 cars
- Air-conditioning (four bedrooms only)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Table tennis
- Ceiling fans
Villa Livia, located south of Livorno in the region of Tuscany overlooks the beautiful Mediterranean ocean. This charming coastal resort is surrounded by pine trees and countryside and thus a much quieter option for those looking for tranquillity, but still only a short distance from Livorno.
There is a beautiful beach adjacent to the villa, only 10 minutes walk away offering a perfect place on hot summer's day.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 13 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Quercianella, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 May 2020 - 12 November 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£889.03 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 15
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 40 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 11 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000