Cottage Il Mirto
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Porto Cervo, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £438 per week
'Il Mirto' has been built with total respect of the landscape and nature, dipped in the green of the typical Mediterranean colour
Ideal for those that want get way from it all. Il Mirto has been built with total respect of the landscape and nature, dipped in the green of the typical Mediterranean colour and surrounded by characteristic rocks. It is a cosy corner apartment within a small group of five, nestling within a rocky landscape in a quiet location just outside Liscia di Vacca, a gorgeous bay north of Porto Cervo.
This pretty stone villetta offers simple, comfortable accommodation in a lovely spot.
Carefully furnished composed of 3 rooms and small equipped kitchen.
Porto Cervo village is 2 km from the house. This has a great selection of restaurants (from simple pizzeria to excellent and typical restaurants), supermarkets, shops, street markets, banks, a Gas station and a post office.
It is ideally positioned to make the most of this beautiful environment. If relaxing means a beach, then enjoy some of the best
Porto Cervo is on the beautiful northern coast of Sardinia an area famous for its white beaches and stunning turquoise water of crystalline clarity.
It is a modern equipped tourist centre, good for boat excursions toward the most beautiful and wild islands of Sardinia and offers wonderful panoramic views both on the sea and the boundless forests
The Costa Smeralda on the northeast coast of the isle of Sardinia, which is one of the main Italian islands right in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, just one or two hours flight from main European cities.
“Villetta il Mirto by Liscia di Vacca” is located in north-east Sardinia, close to Porto Cervo , just 30 Km. from Olbia Costa Smeralda and 150 km from Alghero Fertilia airport, where many international flights arrive. From many countries, cheaper flights are available, with EasyJet and RyanAir. These airports offer the major car hire companies. Or arrive by ferry from Genova or Livorno or Roma.
It is suggested to hire a car, the only way to reach the house is to hire a taxi.
5 other reviews
1 - 5 of 5
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 August - 4 September 2016: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 7 September 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 18 December 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 March - 27 May 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 1 August 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 4 September 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 7 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 18 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 March - 27 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 August - 1 August 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 4 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 September - 7 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 8 September - 18 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 March - 27 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 16 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£51.30 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Internet, Radio, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Parking, Private garden
Carefully furnished, the apartment has a living room with satellite TV, dining room and a small equipped kitchen: ( fridge with freezer, cooker/oven and microwave). 2 bedrooms, sleeps a maximum of 4 people 1st Main master bedroom includes: 1 queen bed, 2 stands, large wall closet. Adjoining bathroom with shower. 2nd Bedroom: 2 bunk beds ( matress cm90x cm 200,normal for adults, 2 people only preferred) A second bathroom in the hallway with a shower and a washing maching. A pretty terrace lounge in front of Villetta il Mirto, with table, chairs and a separate angle cushioned sofa, provides the perfect spot for meals outdoors. There is a garden and reserved parking. Grocery shop and restaurant are near in Liscia Di Vacca, a stroll from the house.
Private Owner From Cavallasca, Italy Member since Apr 2004
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 3