House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Poppi, Italy
From £669 per week
House to rent in Poppi, Italy
Cosy House in a country resort in Poppi with pool
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Agriturismo Antico Fio is an old country house from the XVIII century located in a medow overlooking the hillside of Poppi with the fabouluos Conti Guidi's castle., The Conti Guidi were the ancient Counts of Poppi. Agriturismo Antico Fio is surrounded by several natural beauties of Tuscany countryside. Its central position, near the National Park of Casentino Forests, allows, in short time, to get to several Casentino localities, which are rich of artistic and cultural sights (settlement of etruscan origins, romanesque pievi, medieval castel and hamlets, monasteries and sanctuaries) testifying a glorious historycal past. At Agriturismo Antico Fio is possible to spend a relaxing time immersed in the green of a nice park rich of vegetation. Agriturismo Antico Fio has a big gazebo, a splendid swimming pool with umblellas and confortable loungers and a fanfair park for the children. At night particularlyu the illumination create an evocative light effect which recalls ancient atmosphere (72 sq. metres) is situated to the right of the farmhouse. It is surrounded by a large garden and is next to the swimming pool. This 2-floor villa has a living room, dining room with kitchen corner, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a terrace with splendid views. It contains all the equipment and accessories needed for up to 6 guests. The living room (33 sq. metres) has a 3-seater sofa, two armchairs, a coffee table and a 20” colour TV. There are a table with chairs one stews and angle baking, two large windows and two French windows looking out over the whole of the Casentino valley. From the stay one is approached 1° the service and the advanced through plan inner scale. The built-in kitchen has a four gas ring hob, double sink, electric oven, dish washing machine and fridge. Bedroom 1 (14 sq. metres) has a double bed, two bedside tables and a spacious wardrobe. Endowed è of panoramic window. Bedroom 2 (10 sq. metres) on the first floor has two single beds, a bedside table and a wardrobe. There is a window with a view. Bathroom 1 (3 sq. metres) is on the ground floor and has a shower cubicle, washbasin, bidet and WC. It is accessed from the living room and has a window. Bathroom 2 (4 sq. metres) has a shower cubicle, washbasin, bidet, WC and window. The terrace (3 sq. metres) on the first floor has panoramic views.
Property details will be sent 4 weeks before the start of the holiday
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Poppi, ItalyThis house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 October - 1 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 November 2018 - 8 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 29 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 12 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September - 3 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 November 2019 - 8 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 29 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 12 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September - 3 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
m3, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living room
Shared pool, Size 8m x 16m, Depth 1.4m to 1.6m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Open fire, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Agency From Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Italy Member since Jul 2010
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 8 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 26