Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Pontassieve, Italy
From £1,478 per week
Villa to rent in Pontassieve, Italy
This 6 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Pontassieve and sleeps 12 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Monteloro", 8-room house 240 m2 on 4 levels, on the ground floor.
- Entrance hall
- Upper floor: open living room with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining table
- 2 showers/WC
- 2nd upper floor: 1 double bedroom with shower/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds and shower/WC
- 1 double bedroom
- 3nd upper floor: 1 room with sloping ceilings with 2 beds
- 2 terraces
- Panoramic view of the countryside
- Facilities: mosquito net, children's high chair, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- The main building is suitable for 8 persons, the apartment next door (including kitchen) is suitable for 4 persons
- Two terraces from 200 m2 - 300 m2
- Sieci 12 km from Firenze: The estate comprises of a main house plus an adjoining apartment where the caretaker lives and a barn where the owners sometimes live
- Villa "Monteloro", 300 m asl, from the 12nd century, renovated in 2005
- 2 km from the centre of Sieci, 12 km from the centre of Firenze, 80 km from the centre of Siena, in a sunny, elevated position on top of a hill
- Private: property 25 ha, garden (fenced), swimming pool (13 x 5 m, depth 140 cm, 16/04-14/09 and 18/04-03/10)
- Outdoor shower, pool house with fridge, shower, WC and cooking stove, barbecue
- In the house: washing machine, heating to be paid on the spot (01/11-15/04), heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 2 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 2 km, railway station "Sieci" 2 km, sandy beach "Versilia" 110 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 24 km, tennis 3 km
- Nearby attractions: Fiesole 15 km, Outlet The Mall 20 km, Reggello 30 km, Vallombrosa 35 km
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Pontassieve. The nearest airport is only 6km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 2km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
This old countryhouse was a splendid environment for the whole family. All of us enjoyed its history and fantastic overlooks. By two cars we drowe around the cities and paved countryroads through villages. Villa Monteloro is convinient accommodation for everyone. Four floors may cause problems for handicapped. Car is must for visitors. Manninen family from Finland
Nice surprise when there was a local wine available in the apartment and a sparkling 8 € / bottle. A couple of reds left home. It was wonderful when the gardener kept the environment and pool condition everyday. The space was enough and the bathrooms were big enough for big ones. I could go again. Really friendly key holder. Easy to deal with and he got a lot of good tips. Nearby villages have two excellent restaurants. Train connection and parking 2 km away. Easy to go to Florence.
Car almost mandatory, otherwise good facilities and spectacular scenery
Wonderful place with a mild view. Clean and fresh. Lovely pool area.
5 stars Very good
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pontassieve, ItalyThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.57) per m3, paid locally
Gas - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.57) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.40 (approx. £0.37) per kwh, paid locally
€15.00 (approx. £13.70) per person per week, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€800.00 (approx. £730.44) per booking, paid locally
€3.00 (approx. £2.74) per person per day, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€70.00 (approx. £63.91) per item per week, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £18.26) per item per week, paid locally
About this villa
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 2 cots
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 11 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- Country view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Show all 6 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 106 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 106 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 51 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000