Pontassieve Holiday Villa Rental With Swimming Pool
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Pontassieve, Italy
From £366 per week
Villa to rent in Pontassieve, Italy
Live in this beautiful and carefully restored barn in a quiet location overlooking the surrounding countryside.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautifully restored barn is located in the beautiful countryside, 15km North West of Florence.This former farmhouse has been successfully transformed into a comfortable holiday home, oozing with character and elegantly decorated. The living room is spacious and open plan with an open fireplace at the centre, and a long dining table for those typical Italian family feasts. There are two nicely appointed bedrooms and an equal amount of bedrooms sleeping up to seven guests.The large fenced outdoor area equipped with garden furniture, and BBQ, ideal for outdoor dining. Should you wish to cool off during the hot summer days, the swimming pool is just a couple of steps away from the house.Please be advised: Private equipped garden with barbecue available for guests. The owners live in the manor house next door and occasionally use the pool.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 1997. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Pontassieve, only 15km from Firenze. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2.5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and washing machine. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a marked trail up to 5km long nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Pontassieve, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue, a garden and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Maximum €1.50 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 1997
- Holiday home (internal area 120 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from concrete
- View over the landscape
- Pets not allowed
- Houseowner lives on the site
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee percolator
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- A garden (external area 4000 m2)
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor toys
- Slide (1)
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 402 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 402 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.