Beach country house with 2 bedrooms in Poggio delle Ginestre, Italy
From £322 per week
Country house to rent in Poggio delle Ginestre, Italy
"Villa Ginestra", a ground floor semi - detached - "villino" in "Poggio delle Ginestre", just 4 km outside the village of Trevignano Romano on Lake Bracciano with stunning lake view from garden.
Share this holiday home
Country house overview - owner's description
Off the beaten track, Trevignano Romano (on Lake Bracciano), is a delightful small lake town dating back to the Etruscans, where the Italians themselves choose to live or to stay for a quick weekend get away thanks to its pristine water, which boasts the "bandiera blu" award.
Villa Ginestra is our own unpretentious vacation home and has:
- Fully equipped "galley style" kitchen
- Dining area with refectory table
- Lounge area with sofa bed , arm chairs, fireplace, television (no cable)
- Master bedroom, double bed, closet, chest of drawers
- Smaller bedroom with double bed, closet area, chest of drawers
- One large bathroom with shower
- One small "half bath"
- Laundry area with washing machine (no dryer)
- Independent heating (winter heating supplement required)
- Ceiling fans and AC/ inverter
- Stunning lake views from garden, living room and master bedroom
- A two level garden , about 20 square meters, with patio, barbecue, sun awnings and umbrella.
- Access to private beach
- Plentiful safe street parking.
- Wi - Fi (nb: not land line, but a "pocket wi fi")
About 40 mins by car, train or coach from Rome, Trevignano is just close enough to the Eternal City to make it convenient for work or sightseeing, yet far enough away to enjoy real Roman country living and a swim in a pristine lake on our private beach to wash off the city dust after a day of sightseeing. Its convenient location also makes it the ideal starting point for visiting all the surrounding towns, lakes and parks. Perfect for families and slow food enthusiasts! The lake front's pleasant boardwalk is chock full of eateries for all pockets and tastes. Just a few to google are: Di Fronte, L'Orso Goloso, La Tavernetta, La Vela Risto Bar.....A great stopping off point if you're motoring around Italy! The lake offers a variety of water sports to enjoy including sailing, windsurfing and canoeing ( google 3 V Trevignano Romano), not to mention biking (bike path just below the "villino") and hikes around the neighbouring hills and lakes.
This country house does not have any reviews.
This country house is:
Outside this country house in Poggio delle Ginestre, ItalyThis country house is in a village near the beach. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 May - 27 November 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 6 April - 3 August and receive 5% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£44.07 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Lounge
, 1 Separate WC
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Italian
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Barbecue, Private garden
Access to Private lake front beach just down the road
Private Owner From Trevignano Romano, Italy Member since Feb 2019
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 1