Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Pienza, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,017 per week
Villa to rent in Pienza, Italy
Villa Acciaio sits on a hill next to the charming village of Monticchiello overlooking the Val D'Orcia.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Acciaio sits on a hill next to the charming village of Monticchiello overlooking the Val D'Orcia. The views from the property are truly spectacular and make a meal on the patio or a dip in the pool very special.
With high-quality vintage furnishings the villa is extremely comfortable and can sleep up to 16 people with plenty of space to spread out.
Laid out across three levels the ground floor houses the kitchen and living room with a fireplace and direct access to the garden. Up on the first floor are 5 double bedrooms, a second living area with two single sofa beds and a walk-through room with two more single sofa beds. There is also an annexe with a sixth double bedroom with en-suite, a third living area and kitchenette.
Outside there is a spacious courtyard, large swimming pool (4 x 12 m) and 360 degrees of breathtaking views.
- Large living room with fireplace and direct access to the garden.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, oven, slicer, toaster, blender and espresso maker.
- 5 Double bedrooms, 3 with en-suite bathrooms and showers, 2 with a shared bathroom and shower.
- Living room with fireplace and 2 single sofa beds.
- Walk-through room with 2 single sofa beds.
- Living room with kitchenette and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower.
- Swimming pool (4 x 12 m).
- Laundry room.
- Wood-burning oven.
- Hair dryer in each bathroom.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request.
- WIFI access.
Situated in the northwest of Italy, the beautiful region of Tuscany appeals to holidaymakers of all different tastes. With its picturesque west-facing coastline edged by the warm Tyrrhenian Sea, the beaches are perfect for sun-seekers, while those with a passion for history will find a wealth of historical and cultural gems buried within Tuscany's stunning medieval towns.
As one of Italy's foremost wine making regions, Tuscany is also home to many vineyards, making it a top destination for wine buffs. Simply Italy offers a wide range of fantastic luxury villas in Tuscany, handpicked for their beautiful locations, first-class facilities and attractive facades and interiors. They offer the very best holiday experience possible.
- Pienza 9.5 km.
- San Quirico D'orcia 15 km.
- Chianciano Terme 15 km.
- Monticchiello 1 km.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pienza, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 August - 24 August 2018: changeover days are Monday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 August 2018 - 19 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£897.50 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Hen or stag groups, Pets