Holiday Villa In Piediluco, Italy
Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Piediluco, Italy
From £345 per week
Villa to rent in Piediluco, Italy
Pretty terraced house in Piediluco (14 km from Terni) with a splendid view of the lake. It features a private outdoor area and a panoramic terrace where you can comfortably eat outside.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Pretty terraced house in Piediluco (14 km from Terni) with a splendid view of the lake. It features simple, yet cozy furniture, a private outdoor area and a panoramic terrace where you can comfortably eat outside. Piediluco is surrounded by natural parks, which provide endless opportunities for nature and outdoor sports enthusiasts: you can enjoy fishing, tree climbing and do an electrifying rafting on the rapids of the Marmore Falls. You can also practice free climbing, mountain biking, hidrospeed, trekking and canoeing or book a relaxing boat ride. Ideal location for a holiday of sport and relaxation or as a starting point to visit the surroundings: Rieti at 24 km, Spoleto at 44 km, Todi at 66 km, Viterbo at 80 km and Rome at 100 km. Parking area in the garden. Please see also IUS278.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1961 and refurbished in 2014. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 1km from Piediluco. The nearest airport is only 13km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from a lake. There's also a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and shared washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 168 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Piediluco, ItalyThis villa has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1961
- Year modernised: 2014
- Terraced house (internal area 67 m2)
- Ground floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Yes (up to 1)
- Unfenced water feature nearby
- Non-smoking house
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Table tennis and darts
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Indoor toys
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Shared washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Gas heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 300 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Slide (1)
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 559 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 559 bookings
Response rate: 86%
Response time: within 8 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000