Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Piazza, Italy
From £189 per week
Villa to rent in Piazza, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Piazza and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Rosa", 4-room terraced house 110 m2 on 3 levels, on the ground floor.
- Practical furnishings: living/dining room with satellite TV
- Exit to the patio
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- 2nd upper floor: 1 room with sloping ceilings with 2 beds
- Terrace 80 m2, patio 12 m2, roofed, garden 20 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Facilities: safe, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Suitable for families
- Maximum 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Terraced house "Malonghe"
- 3 apartments in the property
- In the hamlet Malonghe, 5 km from the centre of Deiva Marina, in a quiet, elevated position, 5 km from the sea
- For shared use: property, swimming pool (9 x 6 m, depth 135 cm, 15/04-15/10)
- Outdoor shower
- In the complex: reception, washing machine (for shared use)
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 1 km, grocery 1 km, restaurant 400 m, bus stop 30 m, sandy beach 5 km
- Tennis 4 km
- Nearby attractions: Levanto 10 km, Moneglia 10 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Property ref
- IT5095/100/1 is situated on the same property
- The apartment IT5095/200/3 is at angle
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and is located in Piazza. It is set in a convenient location, 5km away from a beach and 5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a balcony.
There is a trail for mountain biking nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
We lived in the extreme of a 3 row house. The house is absolutely functional and has everything you need. There is a covered terrace and a barbecue. Christian our landlord is just great! He is always approachable and helps with words and deeds. The complex is fenced and the pool just a few meters from the house. We had 2 wonderful weeks and enjoyed every day.
Spacious and well-equipped apartment. Nice location in quiet surroundings. Clean and nice pool area. The only thing we missed a little was the dishwasher.
Very friendly welcome, everything was clean and well maintained, the house is located in a hamlet away from the hustle and bustle in a beautiful location with views to the sea, ideally located for trips to the Cinque Terre or coast towards Genoa
Very nice and relaxing atmosphere Very warm welcome very nice pool internet access too limited
House was beautiful and quietly situated on a hilly terrain. Kitchen and bathroom are in need of renovation, so basic equipped. No oven nor micro oven. Beware of teenagers, the WIFi was nil!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Piazza, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 June - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 September - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 April - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 10 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 September 2021 - 15 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 April - 22 April 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 April - 29 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 May - 8 July 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 July - 26 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 August - 9 September 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 September - 23 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Heating - Based on consumption
Until 27 November 2020: €3.00 (approx. £2.67) per m3, paid locally
28 November 2020 - 26 November 2022: €4.00 (approx. £3.56) per m3, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.89) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £178.19) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€30.00 (approx. £26.73) per item, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.45) per person, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Reception at the property
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000