Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Perugia, Italy
From £3,875 per week
Villa to rent in Perugia, Italy
Villa Savini is a newly refurbished luxury villa that provides comfortable accommodation for 8 people to enjoy.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Savini is a newly refurbished luxury villa that provides comfortable accommodation for 8 people to enjoy. It is a relaxing retreat in the centre of one of the most beautiful private nature reserves in Italy.
Villa Savini is a 14th century complex set in a stunning position with beautiful views across endless woods, olive trees and green valleys. With immaculate furnishings in warm, rich colours, comfortable furniture, and 4 beautiful en suite bedrooms, the villa has all the comforts of a modern home with the services of a 5 star resort. The surrounding grounds are fenced for privacy and safety, immaculately kept, contain a lovely outdoor breakfast table, and have a gorgeous panoramic terrace perfect for a cocktail in the sunset. There is also a luxury private swimming pool, framed by the magnificent views of the green valley.
The 18 hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course of Antognolla is within the same estate, only 5 minutes from the villa with a golf cart or 3 minutes with a normal car.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
The villa accommodates up to eight guests in two king size bedrooms and two twin bedrooms. All the bedrooms have been individually decorated with excellent facilities and boasts magnificent views.
- 1 Yellow king size bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and shower.
- A spacious open-plan living / dining room with a functional fire-place and open-stoned wall decor, has comfortable seating for twelve persons. The dining table seats a maximum of eight people.
- A charming kitchen, inclusive of breakfast table, will lead you through its French-doors to an external dining area.
- Corridor leading to a chapel now converted into a Sitting and TV room and also leading to a Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Laundry room facility.
- 1 Green Twin bedroom with an en suite bath and shower facilities.
- 1 Red twin bedroom with an en suite bathroom with bath.
- 1 Yellow Kingsize bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and shower.
Outside guests can relax in the private fenced landscaped garden (8,000 sq.m.), private pool, and barbecue area with two outdoor dining tables and panoramic terraces with outdoor seating facilities for 16 persons.
- Washing machine
- lcd TV
- Sky television with sports channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- ipod speakers
- Wireless internet broadband
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot
- Child's high chair
- Fax (usage payable locally).
With over 30 percent of the region's total area made up of woodland, Umbria is known as “the Green Heart of Italy”. Villa Savini has the unique advantage of being situated in the very centre of this area steeped with history and tradition.
Umbria is one of Italy's most beautiful and enchanting regions. This tranquil land of saints and ancient mystics, with its romantic countryside and its historically rich medieval hilltowns, inspires a special reverence in the hearts of Italians as well as the foreigners visiting it. More than anywhere else, the region seems to represent the country's spirituality.
With less than a million inhabitants, Umbria's population density is half that of the national average, leaving ample room to express individuality. The simple pleasures of country living, surrounded by idyllic natural beauty, are enhanced by art, architecture, wonderful food and wine in nearby towns and cities throughout the two adjoining regions of Lazio and Tuscany.
Florence and Rome are within a two hour drive, and Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Todi and Orvieto are all closely linked. The capital city of Perugia is just 20 minutes away and offers a wealth of cultural activities that include opera and the famous Umbria Jazz festival, held every July. Other spectacular hilltop towns include Cortona and Preggio. Preggio has an annual classical music festival and the annual Montone Film Festival which attracts an international audience.
During the summer months, open-air concerts and operas are often staged in the gardens of famous villas and palazzos throughout the region.
Many tours and excursions can be organized for guests during their stay by the Estate's management.Villa Savini offers total comfort for the client and scenic beauty. There are four exclusively furnished bedrooms that overlook luxurious landscaped gardens full of lavender and rose bushes. Breathtaking terraces command endless valley views, making Villa Subtila an idyllic experience.
Guests have access to an 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. A golf clubhouse and restaurant facilities within the same estate are only 3 minutes distance from the villa. These are also accessible by golf cart through a private pathway that runs across the nature reserve. All guests staying have discounts on the golf green fees and at the clubhouse restaurant.
There are a wide range of outdoor pursuits and activities including hunting, fishing and mountain biking.
This country estate has risen majestically in the midst of the Umbrian region for more than a millennium.
Inhabited since prehistoric times, the estate has been witness to many historical events which helped shape Italy today. Murlo is situated at the very top of a beautiful hill near Monte Elceto di Murlo and Monte Tezio. It was an easily defensible and dominant position when originally built.
- San Giovanni del Pantano (small grocery store): 1 Km (2 minutes)
- Pierantonio (small village with shops, bank, etc..): 6 Km (5 minutes)
- Perugia: 15 Km (20 minutes)
- Perugia International Airport: 20 Km (25 minutes)
- Rome Fiumicino International Airport: 205 Km (2 hours)
- Rome Ciampino International Airport: 200 Km (1 hour, 55 minutes)
- Florence international Airport: 150 Km (1 hours, 40 minutes)
- Assisi: 35 Km (40 minutes)
- Gubbio: 30 Km (35 minutes)
- Orvieto: 95 Km (55 minutes)
- Lake Trasimeno: 20 Km (25 minutes)
- Siena: 90 Km (50 minutes)
- Spoleto: 75 Km (40 minutes)
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Perugia, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January 2019 - 18 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April 2020 - 10 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.75 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire