Villa La Macchia
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Perugia, Italy
From £3,875 per week
Villa to rent in Perugia, Italy
Perched atop Monte Santa Croce sits a 6000 hectare family estate, where you'll discover this exceptional villa in Umbria. Restored from the ruins of a medieval church.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Perched atop Monte Santa Croce sits a 6000 hectare family estate, where you'll discover this exceptional villa in Umbria. Restored from the ruins of a medieval church, inside you'll find every modern comfort. Plush furnishings and diaphanous curtains lend lightness and elegance to the heavy wooden beams overhead. Outside you'll marvel at the 360 degree view of the valleys below, perhaps from the infinity pool perched on the edge of it all.
Here your every comfort is the staff's concern - they can help you arrange spa services, wine tours, or provide hotel services (choose the vill'otel option to have breakfast provided!) You might take many meals at Il Caldaro, the on-site restaurant, or cook in the sweet country-style kitchen. You must dine outside on the stone terrace, where the fragrant gardens make every meal more beautiful.
Hiking, fishing, and golfing opportunities surround this holiday villa. The nearest supermarket is found in Umbertide (8 km), and not much farther is Perugia, the capital of Umbria (10 km). If you're longing for the culture and historic sites, be sure to visit this pretty town by the Tiber River; in the summer, look out for the jazz festival.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Villa La Macchia is a 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms villa with an extraordinary location and a large infinity pool
- Three king-size double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Well-equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, oven, two fridges and microwave oven
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Heatable private infinity pool (13mx5m)
- Terrace located outside the kitchen
- Terrace in front of the living room
- Barbecue area
- Sun-beds, tables and parasols
- Table Tennis (extra price)
- Large LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Cradle, child's high chair and baby bathtub (on request)
Villa la Macchia has the unique advantage of being situated in the very centre of Umbria, an area where the simple pleasures of country living embrace art, history and architecture offering wonderful food and wine in nearby towns throughout the two adjoining regions of Lazio and Tuscany.
Florence and Rome are within two hours' drive of the Estate and Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Gubbio, Todi and Orvieto are all closeby.
The region's capital city Perugia is just 20 minutes away and offers a wealth of cultural activities that include opera and the famous Umbria Jazz and Eurochocolate festivals.
Other spectacular hilltop towns include Cortona and Preggio, the latter with its annual classical music festival, as well as the annual Montone Film Festival which attracts an international audience.
Staff on the estate also arrange wine tours, guided tours of the most beautiful towns in Umbria (all within 20-30 minutes by car from the estate), massages and beauty treatments in the villa, as well as pilates and yoga classes in villa, chefs in villa with butler and many other things.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Perugia, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January - 23 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 21 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 30 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2020 - 10 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.75 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire