Il Casale Del Poggio
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and shared pool in Perugia, Italy
From £730 per week
Villa to rent in Perugia, Italy
Farmhouse located on a 50 hectare property with woods, olive groves, vineyards and farmland in the area of Porta Eburnea, 15 km from Perugia. The house, with the charm of an old country residence.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Farmhouse located on a 50 hectare property with woods, olive groves, vineyards and farmland in the area of Porta Eburnea, 15 km from Perugia. The house, with the charm of an old country residence, is located in the heart of the estate, an oasis of tranquility. Large private garden and equipped veranda with wood oven and barbecue for outdoor dining. In the shared area: free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, tennis court, bike park, library, small petting zoo and paths through the private forest for hiking and picnics. The adjacent organic farm produces extra virgin olive oil and other typical products of the region. On the property there is a restaurant (possibility of an agreement) and a riding stable. Ideal starting point for exploring nearby cities of art in Umbria and Tuscany such as 15 km Perugia, 40 km Assisi - the city of Saint Francis, 65 km Cortona. 16 km Lake Trasimeno with beaches. 50 km the thermal baths of Chianciano Terme. In the same property: IUP888-889.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1900 and refurbished in 2000. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has use of a shared pool and view over the landscape; it is also only 15km from Perugia. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 50 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and dishwasher. It also has a shared barbecue, some garden furniture outside and some shared garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A tennis court.
- A thermal bath.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Perugia, ItalyThis villa has a shared pool, a barbecue and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 November - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
€15.00 per person per booking (minimum €100.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.00 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1900
- Year modernised: 2000
- Holiday home (internal area 160 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
- Houseowner lives on the site
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (128 m2)
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Dinning room
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Coffee percolator
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Shared site
- Some shared garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- A shared barbecue
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 413 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 413 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.