Villa La Fauci
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Peccioli, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,940 per week
Villa to rent in Peccioli, Italy
Villa la Fauci is a traditional 19th century Tuscan farmhouse with a unique design, converted into a luxury holiday rental in one of the lesser known areas of Tuscany.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa la Fauci is a traditional 19th century Tuscan farmhouse with a unique design, converted into a luxury holiday rental in one of the lesser known areas of Tuscany, away from all the crowds. Instead, you are surrounded by nothing but olive groves, vineyards and golden fields of wheat that patchwork the landscape, where wild boar, foxes and deer roam freely.
This loving restoration has stayed loyal to the buildings past, maintaining the original terracotta tiles, gorgeous chestnut wood beams and interior stone walls, whilst adding lavish modern furnishings and the large infinity pool to create the perfect marriage of old and new.
This region has forever been a place of rest, and was where the Knights Templar would come to soothe mind, body and soul during the time of the Crusades. Come follow this tradition with friends or family, and experience this timeless area of peace and relaxation, steeped in ancient history.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
The Villa is comprised of two floors measures 300 sq.m and hosts up to 11 persons.
- A fully equipped built-in kitchen with a full range of modern appliances and utility cupboard
- A furnished living room with a large table, sofas, armchairs and satellite TV
- A spacious lounge enhanced by an original rustic fireplace surrounded by sofas, armchairs and satellite TV
- A bathroom equipped for the disabled
- A double bedroom (or twin beds) with satellite TV and en suite bathroom with shower
- A porch sheltered by a wrought iron pergola where you can enjoy your meals or simply relax on comfortable sofas.
- 2 doubles (or twin beds) that can be transformed into triples
- 1 double bedroom ( a single bed can be added in this room) each with an en suite bathroom with shower, an open fireplace, satellite TV and a built- in cupboard
A spiral staircase leads to the “dovecote”, a tower which looms from the centre of the roof converted into a comfortable lounge offering a 360° panoramic view of the hilly landscape.
The Villa has under-floor central heating and air conditioning throughout which can be adjusted as required in every room plus a central sound system with concealed speakers in every room, alarm, safe and telephone.
- Small rustic style hut open on 3 sides equipped for preparing meals and a barbecue or simply to relax
- 15m x 5m swimming pool with a depth from 40cm to 150 cm. with Roman spa steps leading into the pool and a hydro-massage zone
- Solarium with sun beds, chairs and small tables
- Wrought iron sheltered gazebo with sofas and armchairs
- 5.000m garden, landscaped with traditional Tuscan flora
- Sheltered carpark
Although the Villa is situated in the open countryside there is a restaurant nearby (just 800 m) which you could walk to and savour traditional Tuscan cuisine. More restaurants, a few shops, cafes, a bank, a post office, a chemist and a doctor are a few km away and at Peccioli there is a supermarket and interesting shops.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Telephone (payment by call)
- Central sound system with concealed speakers in every room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning and central heating (not included in price )
- Broadband internet access, barbecue.
- Gazebo with tables, chairs, sofas and armchairs
- Sale of local products (olive oil, wine, honey etc.)
- Traditional Tuscan evening meal (on request )
- Sale of fresh products: bread, pizza, pizza bread, cakes, croissant etc. (every morning)
- Food and wine tours (on request)
- Sport and leisure (in the area ) horse riding excursions, walking trails, golf, tennis, football, spa (on request)
- Art and Italian language courses (on request)
- Cooking courses (on request)
- Guided visits of the most beautiful historical towns (on request)
- Eco friendly
- Mountain biking
- Swimming pool (with hydro-massage relaxing zone ), Dimensions: 16x8 metres, Depth 1.2 to 1.5 metres
- Mini pool for children, Dimensions 5x2 metres, Depth: 0.5 metres
The price and all inclusive:
- Bed linen
- Bath linen
- Kitchen linen
- Swimming-pool (with six Jacuzzi style points)
- Visit to a wine cellar with wine tasting for FREE!
FREE Special Offer!
For bookings with arrival between May and October:
- Guided walking tour of Peccioli, an characteristic medieval village in Tuscany. A walk like a journey back in time!
Situated where the provinces of Pisa, Siena and Florence meet, the villa is just a short distance from the well preserved historical towns of Volterra and San Gimignano.
The village of Montelopio, about 1 km from the Villa, boasts an ancient history. The Etruscans, Longobards, the seafaring Republic of Pisa, the Templars and the noble families of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany have all left their traces as they passed through or settled, attracted by this “prosperous hill”.
The location of the villa is ideal for visiting the most important cultural and artistic centers of Tuscany.
Distances to the following places :
- Volterra 20 km
- San Gimignano 29 km
- San Miniato 29 km
- Certaldo 35 km
- Livorno 45 km
- Pisa 48 km
- Vinci 48 km
- Lucca 49 km
- Viareggio 65 km
- Pistoia 65 km
- Siena 68 km
- Florence 73 km
- Carrara 93 km
- Montalcino 106 km
- Pienza 119 km
- Arezzo 120 km
- Grosseto 120 km
- Montepulciano 125 km
- The sea 48 km
- Spa (Casciana Terme) 25 km
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Peccioli, ItalyThis villa has a pool, a tennis court and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 June - 21 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 September - 30 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 31 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 20 April - 20 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 September 2019 - 21 September 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£876.89 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire