Villa Sul Lago
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Passignano sul Trasimeno, Italy
From £2,000 per week
Villa to rent in Passignano sul Trasimeno, Italy
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Passignano sul Trasimeno and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa 300 m2 on 2 levels. Object suitable for 5 adults. Tasteful and romantic furnishings:
- Large lounge with panoramic window with open-hearth fireplace, separaterate WC and satellite TV (flat screen), hi-fi system, DVD and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Dining room with dining table and air conditioning
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- On the lower ground floor - 1 small room, - 200 cm with 2 beds
- Upper floor - 1 double bedroom with satellite TV (flat screen), air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- 2nd upper floor - 1 double bedroom with panoramic window with open-hearth fireplace, bathroom, with corner bath and satellite TV (flat screen), air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Marvellous view of the lake and the countryside
- Washing machine, iron, mosquito net, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- In the basement an amazing corner for wellness and relax, with sauna, heating jacuzzi, shower and bathroom, exit to the outside swimming pool..
5 km from Lago Trasimeno:
- This magnificent Villa of 300 m2 is located in the Umbrian hills and it is surrounded by olive trees
- It has beautiful lake views from its large terraces
- It is kitted out with lovely furnishings, all amenities and the best in technology
- There is an indoor heated indoor pool with whirlpool, waterfall and colour therapy plus a large window overlooking the hills
- Very luxurious villa "Villa sul Lago"
- 10 km from the centre of Passignano sul Trasimeno, 25 km from the centre of Perugia, 40 km from the centre of Assisi, in a quiet, sunny position on top of a hill, 5 km from the lake, in the countryside
- Property 1'500 m2 (fenced), well-kept garden 1'500 m2 (fenced), meadow 700 m2 (fenced), swimming pool, indoor pool heated (7 x 4 m, depth 150 cm, 01/01-31/12)
- Outdoor shower, patio, terrace, garden furniture, barbecue
- Internet access, sauna, whirlpool, spa area (all included), air conditioning, burglar alarm system, washing machine
- Linen change weekly
- Towel change weekly
- House maid daily on request (extra)
- Cook on request
- Motor access (700 m via unmade road)
- Parking (for 2 cars) on the premises
- Shop 9 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 9 km, restaurant 150 m, bar 2 km, cafe 2 km, bus stop 2 km, railway station "Passignano sul Trasimeno" 9 km, sandy beach 9 km
- Golf course 18 km, tennis 9 km, riding stable 9 km
- Childminding (extra)
- Object suitable for 4 adults
- Pool towels are included, weekly change of linen included, extra change midweek € 15
- 00 per person
- In summer you can enjoy the secluded outdoor pool (15
- 09) of 10mx6m (deep m1, 20), also with whirlpool, overlooking the lake
The agent describes this villa ; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside and a lake view; it is also located in Passignano sul Trasimeno. The nearest airport is 146km away. It is set in a convenient location, 10km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. The property has a sauna; it also has a BBQ, a garden and a whirlpool.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A lake
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Accommodation inside / outside in very good condition and XXX (local contact) was there if required.
The villa is well hidden away from the main road overlooking the hills of Umbria and part of Lake Trasimeno. A slightly bumpy gravel road ends after 500m in front of the electric entrance gate - pure peace! In the large fridge-freezer champagne, water and milk were provided, jams, honey, toast ... - thank you! There were five of us and really had enough space to stay out of the way. That we would use the indoor pool so intensively, we would not have guessed - the deep and warm water is just a treat in the cool morning. Sauna is very high quality and heats up quickly, shower and toilet next door = pure wellness. Whirl pool by the outdoor pool is ideal for afternoon cocktails :-) The next town - Castel Rigone - is within a few minutes, there is a shop for the first purchase. Around the lake also numerous shops. The most important Tuscany highlights are all reachable in 1-2 hours by car. Lorenzo is a very pleasant and attentive key holder - always immediately available and available if needed. Our conclusion: secluded, luxurious place with great views, an ideal base for central Italy (200km to Rome). We'll be back for sure!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Passignano sul Trasimeno, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 January - 17 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 May - 4 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 October 2019 - 15 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 May - 2 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 October 2020 - 14 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 15 May - 1 October 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 October - 26 November 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 November 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Heating - Based on consumption
€4.00 (approx. £3.55) per m3, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.89) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€400.00 (approx. £354.64) per booking, paid locally
€25.00 (approx. £22.17) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€15.00 (approx. £13.30) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€150.00 (approx. £132.99) per item, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 1 cot
- Pool with heating
- Private pool
Show all 8 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 12 amenities Show less
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is luxurious, very high quality
- Country view
- Lake view
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: over 1,000