Villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Papiano, Italy
From £351 per week
Villa to rent in Papiano, Italy
This 1 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Papiano and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 40 m2, on the ground floor.
- Living room with 1 double sofabed (160 cm), satellite TV
- 1 double bedroom
- Exit to the terrace
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, microwave)
- Garden 50 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable)
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Historical house dated 1800, known as Villa dell'Americana (The American's villa), is protected by the Architectural Conservation Act
- Our 4 apartments are located in 3 building situated next to the villa
- Each oone has independet entrance
- The owners live in the villa
- The irregular shaped swimming pool is in panoramic position
- On the ground there is a little chapel, still consacreted
- All around there are olive trees
- Country house "Villa Papiano", 330 m asl, renovated
- 7 km from the centre of Vinci, 18 km from the centre of Empoli, 50 km from the centre of Firenze, on top of a hill, in the countryside
- For shared use: property 25 ha, swimming pool (90 m2, depth 120 cm, 09/05-17/10)
- Outdoor shower, garden furniture
- In the house: washing machine (for shared use), heating to be paid on the spot (01/11-15/04), heating available only from 01/11-15/04
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Parking at the house
- Shop 1 km, railway station "Empoli o Pistoia" 18 km, thermal baths "Montecatini Terme" 25 km
- Golf course 18 km, tennis 6 km, riding stable 20 km
- Nearby attractions: Pistoia 18 km, Carmignano 23 km, San Miniato 25 km, Montecatini Terne 25 km, San Casciano in Val di Pesa 47 km
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and is located in Papiano. The nearest airport is only 41km away. It is set in a convenient location, 7km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, a washing machine and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 12 verified reviews.
12 out of 12 people recommend staying here
This is a beautiful place that captivated us from the first sight. Owners extremely nice and very helpful, the equipment of the apartment exceeds more than one facility of the same category. We had the impression that the time here is slower and we were reluctant to leave this place. I think we will be back. I RECOMMEND !!!
We have had a wonderful holiday. The pool was nice, large and clean and the temperatures above 25 degrees. The view is very nice and the owners are so unwise friendly! They really give you the feeling that you are more than welcome. The apartment is somewhat dated in terms of furniture but for us that was no problem. That small point does not reflect how great the rest was. Another small thing was that the WiFi was almost impossible to reach in our apartment. No problem for us but other people might think differently. When we indicated this they would look at it and they offered that we were allowed to sit with them and use their WiFi if necessary so that was again super service.
Villa very nice, functional, ideal for families. The site is superb, with a panoramic view.
Super quiet, beautiful, great view, super cute owner. Next year again!!!
Very nice location, beautiful terrace, in the middle of olive trees, on the heights overlooking the Tuscan plain. For internet access you have to go out on the terrace.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Papiano, ItalyThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 November 2019 - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September 2020 - 7 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€4.00 (approx. £3.44) per m3, paid locally
€1.50 (approx. £1.29) per person per day, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.20) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€155.00 (approx. £133.27) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
€25.00 (approx. £21.50) per item, paid locally
About this villa
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Suitable for elderly people
- Outstanding accommodation with a special flair
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 149 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 149 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000