Jacuzzi Pool - Pt Yellow Beach House -
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Pantanagianni-Pezze Morelli, Italy
From £348 per week
Villa to rent in Pantanagianni-Pezze Morelli, Italy
Just built JACUZZI POOL in our Villa(Gorund Foor House) for real Italian vacations on the beach in Apulia, along the Adriatic coast, 8 miles from Ostuni. This relaxed place is called Pantanagianni.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The Villa was built in 2003 - Situated at about 250 meters (280 yards) from the beaches.
Located in corner position between Oslo st. and Vienna Avenue
Which is Pantanagianni main street to the beaches.
Running water aqueduct type - Separate gas boilers for hot water - Gas for the kitchen - 220 Volts electric power - Alarm system for house and gates - radio connected - Air Conditioning - Central heating
Inside Ground Floor:
Living room with kitchen – Double bedroom (2 people) - Second bedroom (2+1 people) - Little hall - Bathroom with shower - Sofa bed in living room for additional people.
Inside First Floor:
Large living room with kitchen and panoramic view to the sea - Double bedroom (2 people) - Second bedroom (2 people) - Little hall – Bathroom with shower - (2 sofabeds in living room for additional people) Multipurpose service room with extra shower, washbasin, washing machine and storage (down stairs).
Further details outdoors:
Private back patio, garden and front patio, all fenced in by gates, perfect for kids or outside sitting and dining. Lovely balcony for dining. Furnishing for the patios, balcony and verandas.
THE PLACE - Pantanagianni...
Pantanagianni is still an unknown location, breathing the fresh sea air here gives you a sense of wellness
if you look at the map you will notice our place has a central position in APULIA REGION.
From here you can easily reach any tourist and cultural attraction of the region within 5 - 70 minutes
There is all villas and private houses, it's really a quiet place, only in hot summer it gets populated
during daylight the beaches are covered with people catching the sun and kids playing
There is only one camping facility that stays open almost all year around, with a free entrance minimarket
The spoiled ones will find anything in Santa Sabina, another location just north along the coast
or just south in Specchiolla, both places less then 2 miles distant, just far enough to keep the noise of these bigger locations away
But when it's time to relax ...then you need to get back to Pantanagianni, where you can rest ...also.
Only a few restaurants and pizzerias at walking distance, or by bicycle.
If you want a fresh drink, food or barbeque grill goodies, at any hours, you'll find them on the beach where you can reach an open sky Pub with umbrella shades, and a typical Beach Bar with a play ground for kids, and not only...
The beaches are the most beautiful of the area, and their best expression is during the off season and during non busy hours, in these moments this is the best place you'll find peace, serenity and regenerate body and soul
...simply walk along the beaches or ride a bicycle through the streets and you'll feel it..
THINGS TO DO IN PUGLIA
IN PANTANAGIANNI YOU CAN:
ENJOY THE SUN THE BEACHES AND THE SEA
This is mandatory of course
ENJOY THE GENUINE FOOD
Try our culinary demonstrations, we all eat together at the end, it's better than restaurants, try to believe
DISCOVER THE COUNTRY
Go for different itineraries simply ask us for excursions we may guide you to local Castles, Churches and antiques like Trulli houses and more
VISIT THE CASTELLANA CAVES
The beautiful Castellana Caves are 38 miles distant, you can easy reach them in 40-50 minutes drive from our beach houses
VISIT THE ZOO SAFARI
The great Zoo Safari is only 21 miles distant, it's very unique because you enter the zoo with your own car, it also has an amusement park and a dolphin aquarium, you can spend a full day here. You can easy reach this destination in 25-30 minutes drive from our beach houses
VISIT GROTTAGLIE AND THE CARAMICS
The Ceramics in Grottaglie are a must see, this city has an antique tradition in making caramics mostly hand made in little shops.
Tennis - Soccer Fishing - Biking Basketball - Wind Surfing - Surfing snorkelling and many others
One thing we suggest to do is go shopping in the weekly street markets, every day of the week it moves to a different town. See the timetable aside
TAKE LONG WALKS ALONG THE BEACHES
This is our main concern, besides the genuine foods.
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pantanagianni-Pezze Morelli, ItalyThis villa is in a village near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 February - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 27 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2020 - 6 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 27 July 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2021 - 6 January 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 January - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 27 July 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 December 2022 - 6 January 2023: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 August - 31 August and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 25% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 50% off if the booking is for 3 months or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 40% off if the booking is for 2 months or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 60% off if the booking is for 6 months or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 40% off if the booking is for 2 months or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 25% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 50% off if the booking is for 3 months or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 60% off if the booking is for 6 months or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
The rent price includes electric power, gas, water consumptions. Heating, air conditioning will be charged €10 per day extra.
£8.33 per night, paid locally
Final cleaning will be charged € 70 per booking.
£58.29 per booking, paid locally
The price listed is for 1 house up to 4/5 people. You have the choice of renting the ground floor or first floor house if you wish, which is lovely for couples or family groups 2-5 people, up to 7 max. Every extra person/kid will pay Half price calculated on the period. When available, the entire Villa can be rented which is VERY comfortable for 9-10 people, but can sleep 13 max.
£58.29 per week for each additional person if there are more than 5 people, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living Room, 1 single sofa bed in Living Room, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 2m x 3m, Depth 0.6m to 1m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 7, Air conditioning, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view
Infants, Single gender groups
There is a shower in the back patio to be used when coming back from the beach to wash out the sand. Upon request: One of the main bedrooms can be arranged with 2 single beds. The second bedroom can be arranged as a second large double bed or with 3 single beds. A cot can be provided. The sofa beds in the living rooms are best suitable for kids, teenagers or healthy adults. When available, the entire Villa can be rented which is VERY comfortable for 9-10 people, but can sleep 13 max. You can rent one floor only, if you wish, which is lovely for 2-5 people, up to 7 max.
Private Owner From San Vito Dei Normanni (br), Italy Member since Nov 2004
Past bookings: 8 bookings
Response rate: 80%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last seen: 18 days ago
Number of properties: 4