Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Palermo, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £466 per week
Villa to rent in Palermo, Sicily
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful villa in residence on the sea a few kilometers from Cefalù perfect starting point for exploring Sicily.
"Our villa is located in the Rainbow Residence of new construction and is located in front of the blue sea Cefalu range, surrounded by greenery, and is in a privileged position, 500 meters from the archaeological site of Himera, 50 km from Palermo, a few meters from the Natural Park of the Madonnas and 14 km from Cefalù.
It 'a structure on two floors with internal staircase, garden and terrace of 80 sqm, built in Mediterranean style and surrounded by greenery, with constant attention to detail and respect for the architectural forms. It has direct access to the sea (200 m), soccer field, tennis, volleyball, children's playground and communal showers in front of the sea. It also has two parking spaces, one inside the villa and the other inside the residence.
The villa is furnished and consists of three double bedrooms, two downstairs and one in the attic, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, patio with sitting room and patio for dining area. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher.
It 'also outside, a comfortable washing machine and a small barbecue, which is essential for the summer. The villa is supplied with electricity, gas, water, air conditioning, final cleaning and gardener, set of towels for guests and everything you need for the kitchen and the table. "
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Palermo, SicilyThis villa is near the sea. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a tennis court. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 2 November 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 April - 3 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 August - 29 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 August - 1 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 April - 3 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 August - 29 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 August - 2 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 April - 3 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 August - 29 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 August - 30 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£44.55 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Children, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Campofelice Di Roccella, Italy Member since May 2013
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1