Villa Giulia In Ostuni
Villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Ostuni, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £279 per week
Villa to rent in Ostuni, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
One-room villa in a well-known tourist village in the "Valle d'Itria" zone (Ostuni - Apulia)
The one-room villa is well furnished, so you can spend your stay with all basic comforts.
- 2 comfortable beds (when unemployed, you can hide one bed under the other one);
- 1 living/dining/bed-room;
- 1 bath-room;
- 1 kitchenette;
- another little room.
- a large terrace;
- a wide garden;
- private parking for 2 cars in the garden.
From the one-room villa you can appreciate a wonderful view.
The garden boasts extraordinary beauty: it is full of local vegetation, such as oaks and olive trees.
The one-room villa is located in a well-known tourist village.
You can enjoy relations with neighbours, thanks to the village way of life; at the same time, you can appreciate the quiet of the nature that characterizes the place.
In the village you can find a restourant-bar-pizzeria, a swimming-pool, a tennis court, a volleyball court.
You can make shopping at a little market which is near the village.
The nearest airport (35 minutes by car) is Brindisi Papola-Casale, which has good deals from Stansted (London) with Ryanair (low-cost company). There is also the option of Bari airport, which is just 1 hour drive away.
The villa is located in the heart of "Valle d'Itria", which is a picturesque valley in Southern Italy, famous for typical buildings called "trulli".
You can also reach the beautiful seaside, just in 20 minutes by car. On the coast you can choose a range of sandy beaches and rocky coves.
These neighbouring towns deserve a visit: Ostuni, Martina Franca, Cisternino, Ceglie Messapica, Locorotondo, Alberobello.
Last of all, the villa and its neighbourhood are ideal places for those who want to:
- enjoy the countryside views and panoramas;
- spend holidays in a quiet turist village;
- explore the historic towns and typical villages nearby;
- taste the authentic Italian (Apulian in particular) cuisine at local "osterie", "pizzerie" and restaurants;
- visit the local music festivals and festas in the region during the summer months;
- relax on the nearby sandy beaches and rocky coves;
- practice and improve their Italian with the friendly and hospitable locals.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Ostuni, ItalyThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, outside lighting, a garden and a tennis court. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October 2016 - 30 July 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 5 September - 25 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September 2017 - 30 July 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 5 September - 25 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September 2018 - 24 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 10 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£17.81 per week, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 2 single beds
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in Italian, Local
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Private heating. Private parking for 2 cars in the garden. Living-room, dining-room and bed-room are the same room.
Private Owner From Bari, Italy Member since Jan 2006
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1