Trulli DI Olive
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Ostuni, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,193 per week
Villa to rent in Ostuni, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Trulli Di Olive holds a fantastic rural location, in a tranquil setting in the heart of an olive grove, while still being close to a selection of attractions and amenities.
Trulli Di Olive holds a fantastic rural location, in a tranquil setting in the heart of an olive grove, while still being close to a selection of attractions and amenities. A range of popular towns and villages, including Ostuni and Alberobello, are just a short car journey away. Beautiful beaches on both the Adriatic and Ionian coastlines are easily reachable and just waiting to be explored!
Original 'Trulli' have been interconnected and renovated with high attention to detail. The luxurious interiors and stylish designer-iron industrial fixtures and fittings (i.e. exposed lead piping and radiators), effortlessly blend with the exposed rustic stone walls and traditional furnishings, to help give it an ultra-modern and minimalist twist while still helping retain its unique 'pugliese' character.
The real wow factor can be found in the state-of-the-art glass cube room, the perfect spot for guests to relax on a comfy bean bag while admiring the surroundings. The accommodation is connected by a network of above-ground tunnels and can sleep up to a maximum of eight guests across three bedrooms, each with access to the gorgeous outside space. There are two double bedrooms, one of which boasting an en-suite bathroom, and an additional room with two double beds, one bed situated in an alcove making it a fantastic family room.
Outside, the 20-meter-long saltwater private pool, beautifully framed by lush olive trees, is great for those wanting to take a dip and cool off in the warm Italian sunshine. For those looking to indulge in a spot of al fresco dining, as well as dining facilities, there is a great unique cooking space complete with quarry-stone barbecue and wood-burning stove oven. While the adults are busy cooking up a storm there is plenty to keep the kids entertained with a trampoline and even a small football field complete with goals. Trulli Di Olive really is the perfect choice of base for families looking to explore fabulous Puglia and all that it has to offer!
All rooms are located on one level, with the trulli being internally connected via a number of corridors.
- Living area is located with a glass cube with satellite TV, DVD, lounge bean bags and dining facilities
- Kitchen with gas hob, large refrigerator, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher
- Bedroom with double bed, access to outside grounds and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with two double beds (one located in an alcove so more ideally suited for children) and direct access to grounds
- Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and access to the outside grounds
- Private pool
- Patio area
- Dining facilities
- Traditional barbecue and wood-fired oven
- Swing, climbing ladder and trampoline
- Small football field with two goals
Trulli Di Olive has a fantastic location, just a 5-minute car journey from the town of Ostuni where a wide range of excellent restaurants, stylish bars as well as the magnificent central cathedral can be found. The picture postcard towns of Alberobello, Locorotondo and Martina Franca are all also close-by. It is just 15 minutes away from the coast and a range of lovely beaches.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Ostuni, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 February - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June 2018 - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 March - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June 2019 - 28 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£886.02 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional