Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Ostuni, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,899 per week
Villa to rent in Ostuni, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Casa Azzura is a strikingly beautiful home sleeping up to thirteen with an enchanting powder blue facade.
Casa Azzura is a strikingly beautiful home sleeping up to thirteen with an enchanting powder blue facade. It speaks more of an exclusive Italian lakeside villa rather than a genuine countryside retreat immersed in the lavishly green seventeen acre country estate it belongs to.
The property can accomodate up to ten guests across five double bedrooms, with three extra singles available, the house's interior is a colourful yet elegant reflection of the owners' eclectic tastes. It is brimming with family heirlooms married perfectly with a back drop of original vaulted stone ceilings and Minton style locally handcrafted flooring.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom (three with en suites), one of which has a jacuzzi and Turkish bath. It's a vast house, with two separate and stylish living rooms, yet doesn't lose its intimacy. The atmosphere is especially enhanced by the collections of art and other pieces belonging to previous generations of the same family.
There's a spacious roof terrace belonging to the villa where the surrounding views can be admired. Also to be discovered is the intimate charm of Juliette's pretty stone balcony, perfect for morning coffee or an evening aperitif.
Within the expansive gardens, the backdrop of the facade and the blueness of the pool combine with a unique allure to render visitors immediately relaxed.
By the pool, there is a large covered area with comfortable sofas, a dining area and a barbecue and small bar for outdoor summer living
- Kitchen with coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge
- Dining room with fireplace and seating for up to 10 people
- Bedroom with double bed and ne-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin
- Bathroom with shower
- Living room with upholstered seating leading to balcony and roof terrace
- Card playing lounge with open fire
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and washbasin
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi/Turkish Bath
- Laundry room
**(Two additional guests can be accommodated in single beds in two of the bedrooms, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor)
- Private swimming pool (9 by 5m)
- Covered outdoor lounge area
- Sun loungers
- Covered dining area
- Small Bar
- Air-conditioning (in 3 first floor bedrooms)
- Washing machine
- Flatscreen satellite TV
- Mini Safe
- Small wine store complete with local wines available to buy
Casa Azzurra couldn't be more perfectly situated. Ostuni, arguably Puglia's most stunning hilltop town, is just 15 minutes away, with an excellent choice of renowned restaurants. Another well reputed local restaurant is just 2km from the property. Pure white sandy beaches are less than 20 minutes away whilst the immediate surrounds include: Cisternino, Locorotondo, Alberobello and the breathtaking Itrian Valley. The historic city of Lecce is an hours car journey, with its beautiful baroque buildings, upmarket boutiques and restaurants, it really is a must visit while you're in Puglia.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Ostuni, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 1 October 2023: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.40 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 13
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional