Montevarchi Holiday Villa Rental With Private Pool
Villa with 11 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Montevarchi, Italy
From £2,476 per week
Villa to rent in Montevarchi, Italy
This 11 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Montevarchi and sleeps 22 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Poggio Cuccule", 15-room house 410 m2 on 2 levels. Beautiful and antique furnishings:
- Entrance hall
- Exit to the loggia
- Upper floor
- Small lounge with open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 double bedroom with open-hearth fireplace
- 2 double bedrooms, each room with shower/bidet/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- 2 showers/bidet/WC
- Panoramic view of the countryside
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- On the ground floor there is access to a large room (32 m2) whre an arch separaterate the billiard room from the living room
- From one of the bedroom there is access (1.2 m in height) to a loft room with ratan lounge
- In one of the bedroom it is possible to add an extra bed (single) which is charged locally
- The first annex, 100 m2, on 2 floors consists of a double bedroom and a dining/kitchen on the ground floor with access to a covered patio (50 m2 with outdoor furniture)
- 1st floor - 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- The second annex, 100 m2, consists of large, sunny living room, kitchen, 1 doubl bedroom ans 1 shower/bidet/WC on the ground floor
- 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, shower/bidet/WC on the 1st floor
- Both kitchens are adeguate for self-catering
- Gazebo with furniture next to the swimming pool..
Large, child friendly, comfortable manor house "Poggio Cuccule", 350 m a.s.l., surrounded by trees. 7 km from the centre of Montevarchi, Montegonzi, 50 km from the centre of Firenze, 45 km from the centre of Siena, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, in the countryside. Private:
- Property 7'000 m2 (fenced), natural garden 3'000 m2 (fenced), swimming pool (6 x 12 m, depth 90 - 190 cm, 24/04-08/10)
- Table tennis, garden furniture, barbecue, fireplace
- Internet access, billiard table, washing machine, heating to be paid on the spot (01/11-15/04), heating available only from 01/11-15/04.
- Linen change weekly
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Steep motor access (200 m via unmade road)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 5 km, grocery 3 km, bus stop 800 m, railway station "Montevarchi" 5 km
- Golf course 50 km, tennis 5 km, riding stable 3 km
- Moto Cross Circuit Miravalle 1 km
- Car recommended
- Suitable for families
- Lovely stone house built at the end of 18th century situated in a wonderful setting, 350 m above sea level, surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and forests in a nice panoramic position
- It is in an ideal location for visits to the most important towns of the area like Cortona, Pienza, Montalcino, S Gimignano and the Chianti region
- The main house (sleeps 10) and the 2 outbuildings opposite it ( each sleeps 6) are rented together (sleeps 22), in total 430 m2
- For bookings in a low and mid season for a main house and one outbuilding 10% discount available (ask at the time of booking)
- Wood burning oven, organic fruits and vegetables
- It's possible to buy local olive oil and wine on site
- Free logs
- It's possible to organize dinners on request at 25 euros per child and 40 euros per adult
- On request it is possible to arrange cookery courses and tasting of typical Tuscan wines (extra)
- Next to the house there is a small oak wood with children bowling area ( 2 x 9 m)
- Outdoor area for enjoying meals al fresco, 40 m2, next to the manor house
This villa has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Large area with many activities, very pleasant. However, we thought the farm would be higher so the pictures are a little misleading. Very nice owner.
Very good week in a beautiful place, but the maintenance of the bottom is not done. a broken bed the first day making the room unusable insufficient cookware Garden no minimum maintenance.
A very good holiday with extended family.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montevarchi, ItalyThis villa is in a village and near a lively area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 October 2018 - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.45 (approx. £0.40) per kwh, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.41) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€600.00 (approx. £529.66) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
€35.00 (approx. £30.90) per item, paid locally
11 bedrooms, Sleeps 22
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
4 bathrooms, 4 WC's
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden