Villa with 12 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Monteroni d'Arbia, Italy
From £2,824 per week
Villa to rent in Monteroni d'Arbia, Italy
Wonderful and elegant villa with a private garden and pool, this is in a farm that cultivates olive trees and it is amidst the gorgeous senese countryside.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Wonderful and elegant villa with a private garden and pool, this is in a farm that cultivates olive trees and it is amidst the gorgeous senese countryside, in hilly position with a beautiful view on the town of Siena. 3 km away from Vescovado and 5 km away from Monteroni dì'Arbia. The villa is surrounded by an ancient park, in it there is a beautiful pool that offers a breathtaking view on Siena, on the "Crete Senesi", on the Amiata Mountain and the Orcia Valley. At guests' disposal, in the garden there are wide spaces well equipped to eat outdoor. The villa develops on three levels: at ground floor there is a comfortable and relaxing living room area; at the first floor: there are 7 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with shower, 2 bathrooms with shower and bathtube; at the second floor (loft) there is a double bedroom (beds can be shifted to become a twin bedroom) and bathroom with shower. It is possible to buy own production products like olive oil and other genuine goods. Linen is provided and included in rental price, change of linen is on a weekly basis. For the lovers of history and culture, it is possible to visit the Etruscan tombs in Murlo that is just 4 km away. The fascinating town of Montalcino with its famous production of Brunello wine is 20 km away; while the medieval town of Siena is about 18 km away, here every July and August, the world famous Palio race is run. The small and enchanting town of Pienza is about 25 km away. The villa is 300 m. from ITS934, both belong to the estate of Suvignano. External spot with free wi-fi internet.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 2000. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Monteroni d'Arbia, only 18km from Siena. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby.The villa is suitable for family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Monteroni d'Arbia, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Gas usage to be paid on site
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€15.00 per person per booking (minimum €300.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 2000
- Holiday home (internal area 800 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- 1 TV
- CD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 12 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 10: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 11: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 12: 2 single beds
Show all 12 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 9 bathrooms Show less
- 3 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 2000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Pool available from May to October
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.