Rocca Dei Monaci
Villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Monteriggioni, Italy
From £359 per week
Villa to rent in Monteriggioni, Italy
This 1 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Monteriggioni and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"14", 2-room semi-detached house 50 m2, on the ground floor.
- Comfortable furnishings: living room, window onto the courtyard with 1 double sofabed, open-hearth fireplace and satellite TV
- Exit to the patio
- 1 double bedroom
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, mini-oven, dishwasher, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Deck chairs, sitting area
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: private entrance
- Semi - indipendent cosy house (with one side of the building free) with characteristic local floors and ceilings
- Customers have access to a beautiful private garden in the backyard which enjoys total privacy
- Situated on a hill, surrounded by greenery this property enjoys great outdoor spaces with views of the Tuscan landscape
- Country house "Rocca dei Monaci"
- 15 apartments in the property
- 7 km from the centre of Monteriggioni, in a sunny position on top of a hill, in the countryside
- For shared use: property (fenced), garden, natural garden, swimming pool (depth 100 - 160 cm, 30/05-08/10)
- Unconventional pool shape
- Outdoor shower, pergola, barbecue, parking on the premises
- Supermarket 5 km, restaurant 2 km, bakery 2 km, railway station 5 km
- Riding stable 5 km
- Nearby attractions: San Gimignano, Siena 20 km
- Opening dates and times of the swimming pools may vary
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and is located in Monteriggioni. The nearest airport is 75km away. It is set in a convenient location, 7km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 10 verified reviews.
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
We had a pleasant stay. The small cottage in the countryside, quiet, and the swimming pool a real treat after long days of visit. The least: pity that there are not some products of 1st necessity (condiments, toilet paper, some garbage bags ...) when we stay only a few days. The setting is beautiful, the benefits are good, too bad there is not a little more effort on the maintenance of common areas. There is wifi but we do not capture it inside the cottage. Very good welcome and communication with the owners!
Stylish, quiet, beautiful surroundings - I recommend
perfect location, clean pool, beautiful view
A great property in a traditional Tuscan style with its own gardens and swimming pool. Super location near Siena, Florence, San Gimignano, Volterra and Monteriggioni.
The apartment we were offered (apartment 14) was spacious, fairly well equipped (no microwave, but small oven added). However, the connection of the kitchen sink was defective and, when the dishwater was drained, water leaked from the floor. However, the bathroom was dark and some mosquito nets were torn (hello mosquitoes, very aggressive!). Attention for people sensitive to heat: only a ceiling fan is present in the room. The cleaning left a little to be desired on our arrival (cobwebs, dust on several furniture, cup with stagnant stagnant water in the bathroom ...) However, the apartment has a small garden and a terrace (which deserve more maintenance) well insulated by a small hedge. It is not too close to the pool, which avoids excessive noise. The pool is of a pleasant temperature to refresh with a beautiful view (San Gimignano on a hill in the distance). Overall, the residence is very well located for all kinds of visits and not too far from the essential shops.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monteriggioni, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 April 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 11 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 25 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 June - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August 2021 - 24 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 June - 19 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 August - 16 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 4 July - 24 July 2020 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€1.50 (approx. £1.34) per person per day, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€4.00 (approx. £3.58) per m3, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £268.73) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- International TV channels
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000