Villa with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Montepulciano, Italy
From £16,820 per week
Villa to rent in Montepulciano, Italy
Welcome to Villa Jovino, situated in one of the most fascinating areas around Montepulciano. The villa offers the best of both worlds.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Welcome to Villa Jovino, situated in one of the most fascinating areas around Montepulciano. The villa offers the best of both worlds, private and secluded while still being within easy reach of renowned cheese and wine towns Pienza and Montalcino.
The villa has a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere, cosy yet refined. Every room has been thoughtfully decorated with three bedrooms in the main house and three bedrooms in the annexe. All bedrooms on the property have private bathrooms, LCD TVs, fireplace, heating and air conditioning.
Relax in the spacious living room in front of the fireplace, take a dip in the swimming pool, or enjoy al fresco dining under the wisteria covered terrace. This is a truly elegant estate with beautiful grounds perfect for a summer soiree!
Villa Jovino is the perfect base for visiting all of the Tuscan tourist villages and sites with Montepulciano, Pienza and the hot springs of Chianciano and Bagno Vignonijust down the road.
Villa Jovino is composed of a main building and an annexe comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests.
- Lounge with library and fireplace
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, oven and fireplace
- Bedroom 1with king size bed,fireplace, 2 x arm chairs, air conditioning, heating, LCD television, safe, en suite bathroom with shower, large spa bath, WC, double sink
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, fireplace, small lounge, fireplace, air conditioning, LCD television, safe, en suite bathroom with shower, large spa bath, WC, double sink, views of vineyards and woods
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, fireplace, air conditioning, LCD television, safe, en suite bathroom with shower/hydro sauna, WC, double sink, view of vineyards
- Bedroom 4 with double bed, fireplace, air conditioning, LCD television, safe, en suite bathroom withshower/hydro sauna, WC, sink, small private terrace
-Bedroom 5 with double bed, fireplace, 2 x armchairs, air conditioning, LCD television, safe, en suite bathroom withshower/hydro sauna, WC, sink, small private terrace with views of olive grove and Pienza in the distance
- Bedroom 6 has a double bed, fireplace, 2 x armchairs, air conditioning, LCD television, safe, en suite bathroom withshower/hydro sauna, WC, sink, small private terrace with views of Pienza in the distance
- Swimming pool (15x7 metres) with incredible views of Pienza town centre
- Parasols and sun loungers
- Wisteria-covered pergola with outdoor furniture
- Breakfast conservatory
- Large garden
- Private parking
- Private parking
- CD and DVD players
- Satellite TV
- Internet connection/WIFI access
- Air conditioning
- Cots and highchairs are available on request
Villa Jovino is situated between Pienza and Montepulciano, in one of the most fascinating areas around Siena. With its beautiful landscape of rolling hills, peppered with sprawling vineyards and medieval towns, Tuscany is one of the most popular Italian holiday destinations.
Pienza is a charming UNESCO World Heritage listed village has been called the "touchstone of Renaissance urbanism” for its unique layout and incredibly beautiful architecture.
Montepulciano is a wine town most well-known producing robust Vino Nobile. It sits high on a hill with impressive views over the Val di Chiana and Val d'Orcia. Every August Montepulciano hosts the Calici di Stelle market, with local vendors lining the streets showcasing wines of the region, traditional dishes and art by great contemporary artists.
The whole of the Val d'Orcia valley is on the UNESCO World Cultural Landscapes list, with undulating hills dotted with Romanesque monasteries and home to incredible thermal springs.
For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 12 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Montepulciano, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 January 2022
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January 2022 - 20 July 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£835.38 per booking, paid locally
6 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 12
6 bathrooms including 6 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 45 bookings
Response rate: 80%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last seen: 14 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000