Susino Dei Fuochi
Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Montepulciano, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £861 per week
Apartment to rent in Montepulciano, Italy
Apartment overview - owner's description
Apartment in Montepulciano area with pool
The structure "I Fuochi" was built , following the ancient style which characterized the xvii th century. it is located on a hill, in a quite high position, with a wonderful landscape, over the typical Tuscan countryside, between Cortona and Montepulciano, not far from from Castiglione del Lago (10 km) and from the nearest highways. The agriturismo is composed of 6 apartments, one is completely independent from the rest of the Structure and each of them has got many modern conforts inside. Guests can use freely the tennis-table, the swimmingswimming pool, the mountain bikes and outside there is The big oven with barbecue , finally there is also the washmachine, but it is not free. The family sells their olive oil and the local finest wine and offers season vegetable and fruit.
The swimming pool is always opened from May to the half part of October.
the apartment is located on the ground floor, it has two entrances: a primary and another one on the back of a bedroom. It consists of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower, a large kitchen with living room. The living room is equipped with satellite tv and CMM.
The kitchen is equipped with elecritc oven and microwave, fridge and freezer, kettles, coffee machine (also for American coffee) and several utensils. Susino can accomodate up to five people and a sofa-bed is also available.
Property details will be sent 4 weeks before the start of the holiday
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Montepulciano, ItalyThis apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 June - 5 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 July - 19 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 July - 19 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 June - 5 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£53.14 per booking, paid locally
m3, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed
Shared pool, Size 14m x 7m, Depth 1.2m to 1.4m
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Agency From Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Italy Member since Jul 2010
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 8 hours
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 22