Villa with 14 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms and private pool in Montemaggiore al Metauro, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £6,735 per week
Villa to rent in Montemaggiore al Metauro, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Taraschi is an impressive residence located on a working farm surrounded by landscaped gardens and majestic old trees.
Villa Taraschi is an impressive residence located on a working farm surrounded by landscaped gardens and majestic old trees. Perched on a hill in Marche the estate has panoramic views of the Metauro Valley and magnificent Furlo Canyon. Villa Taraschi was the summer residence for the Archbishops of Urbino and there is a private chapel on the property dedicated to St. Rocco. The atmosphere is welcoming and refined with 13 luxurious bedrooms and several elegant common areas for guests to socialise. All available for sampling and purchase, the farm produces extra virgin olive oil, elegant wines and incredible ham, salami and bacon from the resident free-range pigs.
The interior of the villa is furnished with care and style. On the ground floor there is a large kitchen, dining room, wine cellar and a lounge that can accommodate up to a hundred people for meetings and conferences. Double doors connect the kitchen with the terrace and pool area making catering a breeze. Upstairs are four suites, two which have their own private terrace. The rooms are spacious with beautiful Afghan rugs surrounded by comfortable couches. The master suite, features a stunning en-suite in Portuguese marble with its own Jacuzzi.
The farmhouse was built in the 16th century and has been recently renovated to provide guests with all modern comforts and amenities. It contains nine bedrooms, each with private bathrooms, two kitchens and large living rooms which connect seamlessly to the outdoor areas. Every room enjoys spectacular views of the surrounding landscape.
Outside there is something for everyone with a beautiful swimming pool, large terrace, children's playground and multi-purpose sports field. The perfect spot for a celebration, Villa Taraschi has numerous furnished spaces around the property giving everyone room to spread out and relax.
Villa Taraschi can be rented for either 8, 20 or 28 guests spread accross the main farmhouse, seperate villa and additional annex
The Villa (Sleeps 8+6 guests) and The Farmhouse (Sleeps up to 20+6 guests) and additional Annex (Sleeps up to 2 guests) can be rented all together or individually
- A chapel dedicated to St Roch
- Living room with central fireplace, sofas and tables
- Dining room and lounge with TV and access to the underground cellar
- Kitchen with doors leading to the terrace, freezer, fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher and dining facilities
- W/C with toilet and washbasin
- Central living room with fireplace leading to 4 suites
- Suite One (Sleeps 2 guests) with double bed and ensuite bathroom with pink marble bathtub
- Suite Two (Sleeps up to 4 guests) with double or twin beds, ensuite bathroom, wrought iron staircase leads to a loft area with living room with TV and sofa which can convert into a double sofa bed
- Suite Three (Sleeps up to 4 guests) with ensuite bathroom, living room with sofa which can convert into a double sofa bed, wrought iron staircase leads to loft area with either a double or twin beds
- Suite Four (Sleeps up to 4 guests) with ensuite bathroom, living room with sofa which can convert into a double sofa bed, wrought iron staircase leads to loft area with either a double or twin beds.
- Air-conditioning in all 4 suites
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Washing machine
The Main Farmhouse
- Bedroom 1 (Sleeps up to 5 guests) with access from the outside, double bed or twin beds (possible to add another single bed), TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and sink
- Bedroom 2 (Sleeps up to 2 guests) with double bed or twin beds, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin,
- Kitchen 1 with doors leading to the garden and pool terrace, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, table and chairs and washing machine
- Living room with fireplace and sofas
- Games room with table, bench and game table
- Kitchen 2 with doors leading to garden and pool terrace, oven, hob, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, tables and chairs, washing machine
- Bedroom 3 (Sleeps 2 guests) with double bed or twin beds, TV, ensuite bathroom with bath, toilet, washbasin
- Bedroom 4 (Sleeps 2 guests) with double bed, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin
- Bedroom 5 (Sleeps up to 4 guests) with double bed, TV, mezzanine area with 2 single beds and sofa, ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet and bidet
- Bedroom 6 (Sleeps up to 4 guests) with double bed, convertible sofa bed, additional single bed, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 7 (Sleeps up to 3 guests) with double bed, additional single bed, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin
- Bedroom 8 (Sleeps 2 guests) with double bed, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin
- Bedroom 9 (Sleeps 2 guests) with double bed, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washbasin
- Air-conditioning throughout
Annex (An independent studio located near the farmhouse and swimming pool)
- Double bed
- Kitchenette with electric stove, oven, table and chairs and fridge
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
- Private swimming pool (11x6 m length and 1.4m depth)
- Children's playground (slide, swing)
- Playing field for football, tennis and basketball courts
Sandwiched between the Appenine mountain range and the Adriatic Sea, Le Marche is mostly untouched with beautiful beaches, gorgeous landscapes, ancient farms and pretty villages.
A short drive away...
Urbino (33 km), the birthplace of Raphael, was originally one of the culture capitals of the Renaissance and is a must-visit for art lovers. A quintessential hill town with weathered brick houses backed by the dramatic Appenine mountain range, its location means it isn't inundated by tourists making it cheaper, friendlier and more relaxed.
Pesaro (31 km), the birthplace of composer Gioacchino Rossini, hosts the Rossini Opera Festival every summer and has sandy beaches accompanied by cool breezes making it the Marchiagiani's favourite seaside resort.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Montemaggiore al Metauro, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 February 2018 - 21 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£885.23 per booking, paid locally
14 bedrooms, Sleeps 28
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional