Villa With Private Pool In Monteleone D'orvieto
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Monteleone d'Orvieto, Italy
From £634 per week
Villa to rent in Monteleone d'Orvieto, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Monteleone d'Orvieto and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room semi-detached house 150 m2 on 3 levels. Comfortable furnishings:
- Open living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table and TV
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- Separate WC
- Upper floor - 1 double bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
- Lounge with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Bathroom, bath/shower/bidet/WC
- 2nd upper floor - 1 double bedroom with 2 beds and air conditioning
- Boiler (200 litres)
- Patio, garden
- Sitting area
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Casa Ciculino is a holiday house located in the heart of Italy, Umbria region. 2-family house "Casa Ciculino", renovated. In the hamlet Monteleone d'Orvieto 7 km from the centre of Citta della Pieve, 8 km from the centre of Fabro, in an elevated position, 30 km from the lake, in the woods. For shared use:
- Property 1'000 m2 (fenced)
- Garden 400 m2, swimming pool (10 x 5 m, depth 130 cm, 20/05-06/10)
- Barbecue, children's playground
- Internet access, washing machine
- Parking on the premises
- Grocery 1.5 km, supermarket 1.5 km, restaurant 1.5 km, bus stop 1.5 km, railway station 9 km
- Tennis 1.5 km, riding stable 6 km
- Citta della Pieve 8 km, Orvieto 40 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Trasimeno 30 km, Bolsena 60 km..
- Private entrance
- With its charming atmosphere you will enjoy the elegant interiors with unique materials and objects
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Very friendly host Pool new and nicely laid out A few touches on the house necessary
First of thanks to Interhome for this object. Right at the beginning, we are sorry to rate the house as GOOD it is GREAT for US since we were looking for something like that. . We come from Austria / tourist area, our desire, extended weekend with the family to relax with the possibility Pisa, Florence and Siena as a day destination to explore something. problems. Arrival at the Casa Ciculina ... Owner XXX very polite, friendly accommodating, informed about the area..by example..Cafe Seven a few miles away .. to eat very much to be recommended. Garden very well maintained perfect for families / dog. House :) lovingly decorated, charming Italian very spacious rooms. So much friendliness and helpfulness can only rarely be found. You want to stay longer but unfortunately every holiday comes to an end. I think you read that we enjoyed it very much and we got exactly the relaxation we wanted. Greetings @ XXX, your English is good! maybe Interhome could translate our rating into Italian, thanks Karin
Magnificent structure, located between Val di Chiana and Umbria, great for relaxation, plenty of space both at home and in the garden and with a beautiful pool. Ideal for families with children. Even our dog liked the place! Magnificent structure, located between Val di Chiana and Umbria, great for relaxation, plenty of space. Ideal for families with children. Even our dog liked the place!
The house is in a great location and not too secluded, yet you have enough peace to enjoy the holiday. The newly created pool is really great. And the care by the owners very well. The equipment of the house is functional and nothing is missing.
In a scenic location, with very warm care and comfortable facilities
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monteleone d'Orvieto, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November 2018 - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 4 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 October 2019 - 22 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 May - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 2 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 October 2020 - 21 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 May - 25 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 August - 2 October 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 October - 27 November 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 July 2019 - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 October - 26 October 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.39) per m3, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £263.65) per booking, paid locally
€15.00 (approx. £13.18) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Air conditioning, Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven
Barbecue, Parking, Garden