Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Monopoli, Italy
From £1,748 per week
Villa to rent in Monopoli, Italy
Immersed in the stunning and magical countryside of Monopoli lies this glorious mansion – Villa Rosso.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Immersed in the stunning and magical countryside of Monopoli lies this glorious mansion – Villa Rosso. This traditional villa has been recently renovated to an extremely high standard to create a comfortable holiday home in the Apulian countryside. Many of the traditional features have been kept in order to preserve its natural Italian character.
Villa Rosso can easily accommodate 8 guests in 4 beautiful bedrooms and 4 bathrooms which are situated over 2 levels. The ground floor has an ample dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen and comfy lounge area. All the rooms have high stone ceilings and are decorated with white-washed decor creating an airy and bright living area. Patio doors lead out to the pool terrace.
There are 2 spacious ensuite double bedrooms situated on the ground floor along with an additional twin bedroom. Head upstairs to the first floor and you will find the last double ensuite bedroom and an amazing solarium terrace equipped with tanning and sun beds, here is the ideal place to enjoy the panorama of the countryside and sea views.
The exterior grounds are extremely private and the perfect place to enjoy outdoor living. The large swimming pool will allow you to practice lengths as much as you wish and the turquoise salty-filtered water is the ideal place to cool off on those hot days. There is a large covered dining terrace where you can dine al fresco after using the barbecue and brick oven located next to it. You will also find a wireless Bose sound system surrounding the pool which everyone will love!
Villa Rosso is a great choice for guests seeking a luxurious holiday experience in the heart of the Monopolian countryside.
- Open plan living area with sofas and TV
- Kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, toaster, kettle, breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with double bed, baby cot, air-cooling system and ensuite bathroom
- Shared bathroom with shower and washing machine/tumble dryer
- Bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning unit and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning unit ensuite shower room
- Fully equipped solarium
- Private swimming pool (14x7m, 0.8x1.7m depth, salt water automatic filtering system)
- Sun loungers
- Wireless Bose sound system
- Terrace with stone seating and dining table
- Outdoor kitchen with cooking plate, wooden brick own, Barbecue
- Covered outdoor lounges with comfy seating
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Central heating
- Internet connection
- Linen and towels provided
- Washing machine
A charming seaside town populated with shops and gorgeous buildings in a historic centre which faces the sea. 10 to 20 minutes driving distance from most Villas, it is an ideal location to spend half a day enjoying an aperitif or a dinner on sea-view terraces.
Polignano A Mare
A must-visit town in Apulia, historic town offering stunning sea views. Ideal for walking, diving, swimming or enjoying good food by the sea
Matera is one of the most interesting, unusual and memorable tourist destinations in South Italy. At the immediate border of Puglia going west, in the region of Basilicata (also known as Lucania), it is famous for its extensive cave-dwelling districts, the sassi. Wander along the lanes alongside the picturesque cave-filled cliffs, and learn the history of this unique fascinating place. Just awarded with the title of European Capital of Culture 2019, it's definitely worth a full day visit.
A tiny village on the hillside top of Murgia, internationally known for its caves, a unique example of Apulian Karstic caves in Southern Apulia. In summer, it's pleasant to stroll down the alleys of the historic centre or the surrounding countryside to enjoy the cool evening air after a sunny day out.
This picturesque villa in Puglia is a popular and important fixture on travellers itinerates. Alberobello is filled with Trulli buildings which are unique to the area.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Monopoli, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 February - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 23 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 June - 21 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August 2020 - 16 February 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£875.96 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating