Corso Sempione Apartment
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Milan, Italy
From £585 per week
Apartment to rent in Milan, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Milan and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and garage.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 45 m2 on 3rd floor.
- Bright, fully renovated in 2019, comfortable and modern furnishings: living/sleeping room with 1 double sofabed (120 cm, length 190 cm), TV (flat screen)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Exit to the balcony
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Small balcony
- Balcony furniture
- View of the city
- Facilities: iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 3 year olds (extra), hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Comfortable, historical small apartment house "Corso Sempione Apartment", 5 storeys, built in 1900
- 1.4 km from the centre of Milano, in a central, busy, sunny position, on a main road, east facing position
- In the house: lift, storage room for bicycles
- Communal covered parking (extra), public parking 50 m on the road
- Supermarket 500 m, restaurant, bar, cafe 100 m, tram "n
- 1 & n
- 19" 80 m, bus stop "Malpensa - Fiera Milano City" 700 m, railway station "Cadorna (Malpensa Express Train)" 2.5 km, underground station "Domodossola" 850 m, thermal baths "Terme Milano" 5.7 km
- Nearby attractions: MICO - Milano Convention Centre 750 m, Fiera Milano City 750 m, City Life (shopping district) 900 m, Castello Sforzesco 2.5 km, Brera 2.5 km, Piazza Duomo 3.8 km
- Please note: the owner lives in the same residence
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for short trips to the city. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Milan. The nearest airport is only 11km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 1.4km away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a freezer. It also has a balcony.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Milan, ItalyThis apartment is in the city and near a lively area. It has a balcony, a garage and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 September - 27 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 March - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 June - 28 June 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
€3.00 (approx. £2.68) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £178.47) per booking, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.92) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
€15.00 (approx. £13.38) per item, paid locally
Free of charge
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Covered parking
Show all 6 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Non-smoking property
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Located in large cities.
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- The place offers nightlife during the winter season
- Located in a city (near city). Suitable for short trips.
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 9 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000