Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Massarosa, Italy
From £1,309 per week
Villa to rent in Massarosa, Italy
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Massarosa and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and a garden. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"La Chiazza", 7-room villa 250 m2 on 2 levels. Spacious and bright, comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Large living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, bar and digital TV
- Exit to the terrace
- Dining room with open-hearth fireplace
- Exit to the swimming pool
- Large kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining table
- Upper floor - 1 double bedroom with air conditioning
- Large walk-through room with 2 beds and air conditioning
- 1 double bedroom 14 m2 with air conditioning
- 1 double bedroom with shower/bidet/WC and air conditioning
- Exit to the veranda
- Large terrace 30 m2, large patio, large garden
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the mountains and the valley
- Washing machine, safe, iron, mosquito net, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 2 pets/ dogs allowed..
Bargecchia 9 km from Massarosa:
- Beautiful, comfortable villa "La Chiazza", detached, surrounded by trees
- Above Massarosa, in the hamlet Bargecchia, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position on a slope, in the residential district, 50 m from the edge of the forest, 10 km from the sea, in the countryside
- Property 14'000 m2 (fenced), large garden (fenced), lawn for sunbathing, courtyard, swimming pool (90 m2, depth 160 - 220 cm, 18/04-31/10)
- Outdoor shower, patio, pergola, terrace (30 m2), garden furniture, barbecue, barbecue house, children's playground
- Table tennis, billiard table, table football, storage room for bicycles, sun terrace, central heating system, washing machine, heating to be paid on the spot (01/11-15/04), heating available only from 01/11-15/04.
- Linen change (suppl
- Charge extra)
- Towel change (suppl
- Charge extra)
- House maid on request (extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- 1 km long narrow motor access
- Roofed, parking (for 2 cars)
- Grocery 400 m, supermarket 4 km, restaurant, cafe 400 m, sandy beach "Viareggio" 10 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 18 km, tennis 200 m, walking paths from the house 50 m
- Forte dei Marmi 15 km, Pisa 30 km, Lucca 30 km, Pietrasanta 15 km, Viareggio 12 km, Firenze 110 km
- Car recommended
- Suitable for families, suitable for seniors baby equipment on request
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a mountain view and a sea view; it is also located in Massarosa. The nearest airport is only 39km away. It is set in a convenient location, 10km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ, a garden, a table tennis and a tennis court.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
We spent a week with our daughters, sons-in-law and grandchildren in the cottage La Chiazza. The quiet location, the large building, the number of rooms and the spacious, comfortable outdoor area was a perfect fit. Details, however, show that the property has reached an age where investments are now needed to justify the high price level. Deficiencies are for example -Defekte mosquito nets on the windows state of the shower on the ground floor and the laundry room is so questionable that they almost can not be used without disgust. Other negative details are -Schmutzige coffee filter machine with too small pitcher -Ideal billiard ball Nr 2 -Schmutziges, schmudeliges children's house -Defektes bed by the pool
Fantastic holiday accommodation. With total privacy thanks to its location on a mountain slope and an adventurous narrow access road. Thanks to the good care of xxx, the homeowner
A beautiful house in a unique location. However, it is difficult to reach from the village via various steep and very narrow slopes
Large, spacious house. Very well furnished with large swimming pool. A beautiful view. A hippie driveway. Beautiful seaside town of Viareggio. Swimming in the sea but not very good. Beautiful surroundings of Lucca, Pisa.
Outdoor area with various seats and pool top. Wonderful view with great restaurants nearby. Room with bath ok, in addition in two rooms a mobile air conditioning unit as an energy eater, since the windows through the exhaust hose could not be closed! So you cooled to sleep the warm air that comes in from the outside permanently !!! Kitchen functional. Rest of the interior was not needed. Nice landlord who could also give tips. Overall, the price is too high.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Massarosa, ItalyThis villa is near a lively area, the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 January - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 13 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 20 April - 3 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 May - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 22 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Heating - Based on consumption
€1.40 (approx. £1.24) per m3, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £443.30) per booking, paid locally
€25.00 (approx. £22.17) per person, paid locally
Electricity - Based on consumption
€0.50 (approx. £0.44) per kwh, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€20.00 (approx. £17.73) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
€30.00 (approx. £26.60) per item per week, paid locally
Wood - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Free of charge
€50.00 (approx. £44.33) per pet per week, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Private pool
Show all 5 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- Table tennis
Show all 12 amenities Show less
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Mountain view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000