Villa Rental In Massa Lubrense
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Massa Lubrense, Italy
From £294 per week
Villa to rent in Massa Lubrense, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Massa Lubrense and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Casetta di Luca", 3-room semi-detached house 90 m2. Partly renovated in 2017, simple and practical furnishings - 1 double bedroom. 1 room with 2 beds. Exit to the balcony. 1 room with 1 bed and 1 sofabed. Exit to the terrace. Large kitchen (4 hot plates, mini-oven, oven, freezer) with dining table, TV (flat screen). Exit to the balcony. 2 showers/bidet/WC. Balcony 15 m2, terrace 30 m2. Terrace furniture, balcony furniture, deck chairs (2). Marvellous panoramic view of the sea and the countryside. Facilities:
- Washing machine, iron, mosquito net, children's high chair, baby cot (extra), hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
- Suitable for families
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed..
Monticchio 9 km from Sorrento:
- Cosy, rustic country house "La Casetta di Luca", renovated in 2016, surrounded by trees and fields
- 3 km from the centre of Sant'Agata sui due Golfi, in a quiet, sunny position, 7 km from the sea, 7 km from the beach, in the countryside
- Terrace (30 m2), garden furniture
- Washing machine
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- Bread roll service, beverage service and breakfast on request (extra)
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- 500 m long narrow motor access
- Width of access road - 230 cm
- Parking (for 2 cars) at the house
- Shop, grocery 600 m, supermarket 1 km, restaurant, bar, bus stop 500 m, railway station "Sorrento" 9 km, ferry "Sorrento" 9 km, pebble beach "Marina del Cantone" 7 km, diving center 7 km
- Tennis 7 km
- Sorrento 9 km, Positano 15 km, Amalfi 30 km, Napoli 60 km, Ischia Island, Capri Island
- Car recommended
- Baby equipment on request (extra), childminding in the season (extra)
- Part of the house is closed and unoccupied
- Animals in the neighbourhood
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
It was very nice, but without a car it is bad because the accommodation is a bit out of the way
Very nice and clean house in a quiet area. The views were more than beautiful and exceeded our expectations clearly. Villa was very home like and we felt a bit sad, when we had to leave there. Neighbour family is very nice and would have helped us with anything. Same goes for the owner, who was really nice and helpful. Cooking accessories were easily adequate apart from the cooking knifes - only bread knife was available and it was a bit of a pain yet doable to prepare anything with that. The only drawback in this paradise was the extremely poor mobile phone signal. The husband was supposed to have worked from the villa for two weeks of our four week journey, but it was impossible. He managed to work from cafes, bars and sitting in a car in the nearby village and Sorrento. Therefore we would not have rented this house, if we'd know this in advance. So there's a development suggestion for Interhomes - please do investigate these things in advance, please. Also it should be noted that at some points the signal was so bad that even the emergency calls were not possible. If that's not a problem for you, this house is more than great to have a holiday in stunning views just a short drive away from the village of Sant'agata sui due golfi and the beautiful town of Sorrento. Apart from all this we are very pleased with the villa and Interhome and will probably use their services again. If on a pure holiday, we might even want to return to this same villa - or if the mobile phone signal is boosted in the future.
There is little or very little network and no internet. Very windy roads and paid parking for all beaches. But the view from the balcony is beautiful.
The apartment has everything you need, if you do not want to go to the luxury life. The best part is the view from the terrace to the sea. For 2x2 persons it is exactly right, but in the living room you can also accommodate 2 more people. The young woman who looks after the house and lives in the neighborhood is very nice and helpful. It is quiet, only the dogs of the area bark at night. There are shopping possibilities a few minutes away by car. But you definitely need a car. The way to the house is not easy to find, but someone from Interhome in S.Agata took us there (Interhome looked after us very well). From S.Agata you can get everywhere by bus (Sorrento, Amalfi Coast). It was wonderful.
A breathtaking view, huge rooms, tranquility. No wifi, far from the beach
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Massa Lubrense, ItalyThis villa is in a village near a lively area and the sea. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
€18.00 (approx. £15.82) per person, paid locally
€2.00 (approx. £1.76) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £175.76) per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
£5.28 per person, paid with booking
Cot (up to 2 years)
£4.40 per item per day, paid with booking
£2.20 per item per day, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£5.28 per person, paid with booking
£5.72 per item per day, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Balcony or terrace, Parking