House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Massa Lubrense, Italy
From £666 per week
House to rent in Massa Lubrense, Italy
This 2 bedroom house is located in Massa Lubrense and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house 80 m2 on 2 levels.
- Partly renovated in 2016, practical and comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed, dining table, cable TV, flat screen, hi-fi system and DVD
- Exit to the patio
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- separate WC
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-31/03
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with panoramic window
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Exit to the balcony
- Small balcony 5 m2, garden 200 m2, lawn
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable), deck chairs
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the resort and Li Galli Islands an Naples Bay
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, mosquito net, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Reserved parking space n 1 (roofed, fenced) at the house
- Suitable for families
- Sant'Agata sui 2 Golfi 7 km from Sorrento: Beautiful, cosy single-family house "The Lizard", renovated in 2013, surrounded by trees and vineyards
- 400 m from the centre of Torca, 7 km from the centre of Massa Lubrense, 4 km from the centre of Sant'Agata sui due Golfi, in the district Torca, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position on top of a hill, 9 km from the sea, 9 km from the beach, in the countryside, south facing position
- Private: terraced garden, 200 m2 (fenced) with flowers and trees, lawn for sunbathing
- Patio (70 m2), garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: WiFi (all extra), washing machine
- Room cleaning daily on request (extra)
- House maid daily on request (extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- Breakfast possible on request (extra)
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- Airport transfer (extra)
- 400 m long narrow motor access to the house
- (30 steps)
- Width of access road: 210 cm
- Roofed, parking
- Grocery, supermarket, restaurant, bar, bus stop 400 m, railway station "Sorrento" 9 km, ferry "Sorrento" 9 km, pebble beach "Marina del Cantone" 9 km, diving center 9 km, thermal baths "Ulysses" 9 km
- Nearby attractions: Sorrento 9 km, Positano and Amalfi Coast 18 km, Napoli 60 km, Pompei 35 km, Capri, Ischia
- Please note: car recommended
- Baby equipment on request (extra), childminding in the season (extra)
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Sant'Agata, 1 km
The agent describes this house as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The house has a sea view and is located in Massa Lubrense. It is set in a very convenient location, 9km away from a beach and only 400 metres away from the city center.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a balcony.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The house is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This house has 13 verified reviews.
11 out of 13 people recommend staying here
The accommodation is great, wonderful sea view. Unfortunately, on the Internet it was written that the beach is 400 m from the accommodation. It is not true. The beach had about 1 hour of gait. It is not possible to drive by car. So they went to the sea to other places by car
Magnificent view of the sea, day and night: coming and going from boats and yachts making the sea view very animated and diversified at all hours. The automatic watering of the garden goes off at night and is a bit noisy when sleeping open windows. Smells of smoke outside every morning, around 05:00. Nice house, but the terrace lacks shade. The umbrella is much too small and the olive tree on the terrace is not enough to protect us from the hot sun. Big flat: the lack of dishes. There are only 4 or 5 cups chipped and mismatched, ditto for flat plates, which forced us to turn the dishwasher half empty after each meal. Many benefits are paid in this rental, which is a pity and a little petty (including internet connection, electricity, gas, fixed cleaning fee, ...). Access to the house is down many steps (more than 30 in our opinion) along a house overlooking the rental, it passes through the garden of the house just above to access the rental. Small narrow road to reach the place where is the house, but quite practicable even for a sedan. Warning: no beach in this area (or small "beaches" stony, crowded and paying), supermarkets closest to about 45 minutes from the rental. Very winding roads on the peninsula and surroundings. Rent well located to get to Pompei, Herculaneum, Vesuvius. We recommend this rental after an effort of the owner on the dishes and the parasol ...
Everything was great: the location of the house, the decor, the view of the sea, the olive and lemon trees in the garden. The approach was not as tight as presented and with a smaller car to handle well. There were shops in town.
Excellent location for those who want to relax. Beautiful landscape. Furniture and appliances in excellent condition, except the hood that did not work. The roads to get there are narrow, but like almost all roads in the peninsula. Many stairs to access the house, which is inaccessible for people with reduced mobility. Uncomfortable the sofa bed.
We enjoyed our stay in this holiday home. It is a large house with a beautiful view and plenty of space to relax.
This house is:
Outside this house in Massa Lubrense, ItalyThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 20 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
€20.00 (approx. £17.97) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.68) per booking, paid locally
Gas - Based on consumption
€4.50 (approx. £4.04) per m3, paid locally
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.50 (approx. £0.45) per kwh, paid locally
€2.00 (approx. £1.80) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€4.50 (approx. £4.04) per m3, paid locally
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Covered parking
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000