Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Massa Lubrense, Italy
From £199 per week
Villa to rent in Massa Lubrense, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Massa Lubrense and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Fontanarosa", 5-room semi-detached house 100 m2, on the ground floor.
- Bright, partly renovated in 2018, practical and cosy furnishings: open living room with satellite TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the patio
- Open small dining room
- 1 double bedroom with panoramic window with air conditioning and forced-air heating
- 1 room with panoramic window with 1 bed and 1 pull-out bed
- 1 small room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/WC
- Heating (extra), air-conditioning (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-31/03
- Large patio 60 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the countryside and Li Galli Islands and Amalfi Coast
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking space n 2 (fenced)
- Suitable for families
- Sant'Agata sui 2 Golfi 9 km from Sorrento: Cosy, rustic 2-family house "Fontanarosa" in 2018, surrounded by trees
- 2 apartments in the property
- 2 km from the centre of Sant'Agata sui due Golfi, 9 km from the centre of Sorrento, in the district Torvillo, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, 6 km from the sea, 6 km from the beach, in the countryside
- For shared use: terraced garden (fenced) with flowers and trees
- Garden furniture, barbecue
- Private: swimming pool (5 m diameter, depth 120 - 120 cm, 01/05-15/09)
- Patio (50 m2), garden furniture
- In the house: WiFi
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- Airport transfer
- 1.5 km long narrow motor access
- Width of access road: 180 cm
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 2 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 2 km, restaurant 2 km, bar 2 km, bakery 2 km, internet cafe 2 km, bus stop 2 km, railway station "Sorrento" 9 km, pebble beach "Marina del Cantone" 6 km, diving center 6 km
- Nearby attractions: Sorrento 9 km, Positano 18 km, Amalfi 35 km, Pompei 30 km, Naples 60 km, Capri & Ischia Islands
- Please note: car recommended
- Baby equipment on request (extra)
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Sant'Agata, 4 km
- The owner lives on the same property
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside and a sea view; it is also located in Massa Lubrense. It is set in a very convenient location, 6km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This villa has 14 verified reviews.
13 out of 14 people recommend staying here
beautiful location, plenty of space a bit outdated and basic
Offers everything you could wish for. Beautiful view.
This property really does have the view in the picture and also from the large open fronted balcony with outside dinning area, sunbeds and swing lounger and from the garden beyond. The location is superb, peaceful and beautiful with a garden full of flowers and below an olive orchard with some chickens. The rooms are comfortably furnished with all amenities and mainly spacious, although the kitchen and indoor dinning/breakfast area are smaller and a little narrow. Gas hob and electric oven here with a microwave in the breakfast area, although particularly for English guests, the addition of an electric kettle for tea would have been a great bonus. The main double bedroom is very spacious, comfortable and nicely appointed with plenty of draws and wardrobe space, although you turn the hangers a bit to shut the doors. The smaller bedroom has one single and a pull out type sofa bed again with plenty of cupboards and finally there's a children's room with bunk beds. The provision of two bathrooms is a great bonus for families, the main one also has full bath and bidet, the other toilet and shower and also a washing machine. Water is heated by an electric heater but was usually sufficient. There is a small garden area through doors at the far end of the entrance balcony with more sun loungers, a suspended chair and a table and chairs and the views from here are equally superb. The rest of the garden is terraced down the hillside with olive trees and flower beds, all with views of the sea far below. xx and her husband are very pleasant but speak no English whatsoever although her son xx who visits occasionally does and will help translate if he's around, otherwise it's xx translate! The villa location is fabulous but there are some points to bear in mind depending on your requirements. Apart from a few surrounding properties it is very isolated and down a very long and extremely narrow twisting lane which you have to follow very carefully and slowly, particularly at night, so don't hire a large car. This also means that as no welcome pack is included, you should purchase any requirements on the way, remembering most local shops are closed in the afternoon as is the custom in Italy. One other point to note is the location is quite high up and can be chilly out of season. There are air conditioning units which will produce warm air but the electricity isn't included and these can easily push up the cost considerably. There is an open fireplace in the lounge which would probably warm the room and house quite well but no sign it's ever been used and no fuel store, although there's plenty of olive wood about locally. Getting about takes time as most local roads are small, narrow and twisting and not all local drivers are as accommodating to tourists unfamiliar with the area as they may be. There are SITA buses from local Sant' Agata to Sorrento and also along the Amalfi coast and from Sorrento trains to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Naples which relieves the stress of driving and parking which is not always easy in some places. However, the house is in such an enchanted position, you're unlikely to find a better view anywhere and you could easily while away the time on the huge balcony with a good book and a glass of excellent local wine!
wonderful and very hospitable owners, we will go back !!!!!
House perfectly in line with the description. The view from the terrace is really beautiful! The owners speak only Italian, which does not facilitate communication
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Massa Lubrense, ItalyThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 11 April - 17 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August 2021 - 1 July 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 July - 26 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 August - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 27 March 2021 - 25 November 2022 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.30 (approx. £0.26) per kwh, paid locally
€2.00 (approx. £1.75) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £175.06) per booking, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
£14.28 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Country view
- Sea view
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000