Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Martina Franca, Italy
From £2,334 per week
Villa to rent in Martina Franca, Italy
Trulli Carmina is something of a rarity to find such elegance in a typical countryside retreat.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Trulli Carmina is something of a rarity to find such elegance in a typical countryside retreat. It's a place where tradition meets chic modernity and it's just as special when stepping in-side the villa as it is when stepping outside.
The Italian villa is a collection of 11 stylishly restored Trulli all close to the pool area. In the main building there are most of the bedrooms and a cosy living area. The master suite has its own external access to the large terrace next to the pool area. The fourth bedroom, double with en-suite shower room, and the well-equipped kitchen-diner have access only from the large stone-paved terrace.
The exterior with its expansive stone paved area offers the perfect forecourt for contemporary summer time living. A suggestive curved awning covers the patio leaving one feeling relaxed as if afloat on a yacht. There's a sizeable pool, surrounded by ample space for catching the sun, from which guests will never tire of appreciating looking out onto the stunning rolling hills of the Itria valley. To get the best view head up the external steps to the panoramic roof terrace, the perfect spot to sip a glass of wine as the sun begins to set.
Trulli Carmina ensure all comforts and short distance to many interest points. The villa is perfectly placed for access to Puglia's most sought after areas yet and it is short drive distance from the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. Close to the villa there are plenty of exclusive restaurants, bars and cafes. Alternatively, if you are too seduced by this gorgeous villa to leave, you can ask the owner's chef to come in and cook a mouth-watering dinner of traditional Pugliese cuisine.
- Contemporary kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine
- Lounge/dining area seating 10
- Double/twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and sunken bath
- Double/twin bedroom with an en-suite walk in shower
- Double bedroom with an en-suite walk in shower with separate external entrance
- Double bedroom with a ground floor en-suite bathroom
- Single bedroom with a sofa-bed and an en-suite shower room
- Private swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- External poolside shower
- Roof terrace
- Covered patio area
- Underfloor heating
- Ipod docking station
- Ipad loan
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Gate intercom
- Private parking for nearly 20 cars
The villa is perfectly placed for access to Puglia's most sought after areas yet only 30 minutes from the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. Alberobello (4 Km) with its World Heritage status is most certainly the most famous of these to visit. Here there's a choice of 4 Michelin star restaurants and plenty of bustling bars and cafes. The nearest supermarket and local bar are only 3 Km away.
There are beach clubs and a gorgeous stretch of sandy beaches in Capitolo (20' drive away) and in Torre Canne (25' drive away).ay) and in Torre Canne (25' drive away).
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 7 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Martina Franca, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 18 October 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 October 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 September - 16 October 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 October 2020 - 11 October 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.82 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 9
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire