Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Martina Franca, Italy
From £3,246 per week
Villa to rent in Martina Franca, Italy
Trulli Carmina is something of a rarity to find such elegance in a typical countryside retreat.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Trulli Carmina is something of a rarity to find such elegance in a typical countryside retreat. It's a place where tradition meets chic modernity and it's just as special when stepping in-side the villa as it is when stepping outside.
This villa is a collection of 11 stylishly restored Trulli, all close to the pool area. In the main building there are most of the bedrooms and a cosy living area. The master suite has its own external access to the large terrace next to the pool area. All the bedrooms are en-suite, the main kitchen and one of the rooms have entrance only from the stone-paved terrace on ground floor. First floor hosts one room which has sofa bed for single use and it's accessed by external stairs.
The exterior with its expansive stone paved area offers the perfect forecourt for contemporary summer time living. A suggestive curved awning covers the patio leaving one feeling relaxed as if afloat on a yacht. There's a sizeable pool, surrounded by ample space for catching the sun, from which guests will never tire of appreciating looking out onto the stunning rolling hills of the Itria valley. To get the best view head up the external steps to the panoramic roof terrace, the perfect spot to sip a glass of wine as the sun begins to set.
Trulli Carmina ensure all comforts and short distance to many interest points. The villa is perfectly placed for access to Puglia's most sought after areas yet and it is short drive distance from the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. Close to the villa there are plenty of exclusive restaurants, bars and cafes. Alternatively, if you are too seduced by this gorgeous villa to leave, you can ask the owner's chef to come in and cook a mouth-watering dinner of traditional Pugliese cuisine.
Trulli Carmina is a splendidly refurbished group of trulli nestles in the Puglian countryside. They can accommodate up to 9 people and boast 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Living area with small dining table
- Small utility kitchenette
- Large master suite with en-suite bathroom with tub, as well as with its own private access from outside
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Double bed on in open-plan mezzanine above small shower room
- Double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom accessed from the outside
- Fully-equipped kitchen
First floor (access from the outside)
- Single bedroom with sofa-bed and own bathroom
- Private swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- External poolside shower
- Roof terrace
- Covered patio area with dining area and relaxing area
- Outdoor kitchen with barbecue
- Ipod docking station
- Ipad loan
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Gate intercom
- Private parking for several cars
The villa is perfectly placed for access to Puglia's most sought after areas yet only 30 minutes from the sparkling waters of the Adriatic. Alberobello (4 Km) with its World Heritage status is most certainly the most famous of these to visit. Here there's a choice of 4 Michelin star restaurants and plenty of bustling bars and cafes. The nearest supermarket and local bar are only 3 Km away.
There are beach clubs and a gorgeous stretch of sandy beaches in Capitolo (20' drive away) and in Torre Canne (25' drive away).ay) and in Torre Canne (25' drive away).
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Martina Franca, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 May - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 18 October 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 October 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 September - 16 October 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 October 2020 - 20 May 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£875.40 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 9
Internet / WiFi, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire