Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Martina Franca, Italy
From £344 per week
Apartment to rent in Martina Franca, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Martina Franca and sleeps 4 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Isabella", 4-room apartment 70 m2.
- Comfortable and beautiful furnishings: 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with dining table
- Patio 20 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- View of the countryside
- Reserved parking (roofed, fenced)
- Suitable for families
- Please note non-potable water
- Beautiful single-family house "Isabella", renovated in 2014, surrounded by trees
- In a quiet, sunny position, in the countryside
- Private: park 2'000 m2 (fenced)
- Patio, garden furniture, barbecue
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Parking (for 3 cars) at the house
- Shop 1 km, grocery 1 km, restaurant 100 m
- Nearby attractions: Cisternino 10 km, Ostuni 20 km, Alberobello 15 km, Marina di Pulsano 50 km, Savelletri 28 km
- Please note: car recommended
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a view of the countryside and is located in Martina Franca. The nearest airport is 76km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave and an oven. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The apartment is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This apartment has 11 verified reviews.
8 out of 11 people recommend staying here
Nice house overall, with a very nice private parking. Too bad we can not raise some mechanical shutters!
Although due to hours of delay the arrival was very late ion the evening the owners are still waiting for our arrival; Top The detached house is about 2.5 km from Martina Franca on a cul-de-sac. Very quiet.
-Non drinking water (not specified in the ad). -No mosquito protection on the windows. -No exterior shutter in the dining room, room exposed to the east so not used the day because of heat. Cookware (pan and saucepan) unsuitable and out of order. On the other hand, housing very well located in Puglia to discover the area.
The price of the household per person is excessive Tap water was not drinkable And it was inconvenient Improve equipment for cooking Ms. for a simple kitchen example there was no stove
Some minor disadvantages of the accommodation: -The kitchen equipment should be improved, e.g. the pots and pans are very old. There are no wine glasses and the cutlery should be supplemented, for example by more and better knives. The dishwasher was missing the tabs. The landlords are very friendly, annoying was, however, that we had to pick up a second blanket (25 km away) and had to pay 5 euros.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Martina Franca, ItalyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 1 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.50 (approx. £0.44) per kwh, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€150.00 (approx. £131.71) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.56) per person, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€8.00 (approx. £7.02) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€8.00 (approx. £7.02) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 53 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 53 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 3 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000