Quercia DI Manciano
Villa with 9 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and private pool in Manciano, Italy
From £3,386 per week
Villa to rent in Manciano, Italy
Quercia di Manciano is an enchanting country estate situated in the municipality of Manciano, in the Maremma area of Tuscany, not far from the charming Medieval town of Capalbio.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Quercia di Manciano is an enchanting country estate situated in the municipality of Manciano, in the Maremma area of Tuscany, not far from the charming Medieval town of Capalbio. The grounds are truly beautiful, with large, perfectly manicured lawns and a large swimming pool for the whole family to enjoy. There are plenty of seating areas, perfect for al fresco dining, or for simply enjoying a quiet drink while soaking up the tranquil surroundings. This estate really is the perfect choice for a large family or group of friends who are looking for a relaxing Tuscan escape.
Quercia di Manciano estate consists of two villas, the slightly larger villa Gelso accommodating up to nine guests and villa Robine offering large public areas for all and accommodation for four guests. For smaller parties it is also possible to simply rent just the Villa Gelso, and still be assured you won't have to share the ground or the pool with any neighbours.
The villas have been lovingly renovated by the owner Federica, an interior designer herself, so the rooms are as beautiful as the grounds, boasting bright yet elegant furnishings, maintaining a relaxed New England design with a homely and relaxed-feel throughout. Guests won't be without any modern amenities and facilities while each of the luxurious nine bedrooms come complete with en-suite bathroom.
The gardens have the real wow factor, being situated within 17 acres of land covered with 700 olive trees, thus a small on-site olive oil production - this makes the perfect private retreat to really get away from it all. There are large lush lawns, perfect for the children to explore as well as natural vegetable garden with the produce available for guests to use and enjoy! The swimming pool is possibly the largest in our Tuscany programme, excellent for those wishing to soak up the Italian sunshine and having long lunches at an adjacent, fully equipped summer kitchen! There is also a tennis court and football pitch with artificial grass, fantastic for the whole family to enjoy.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Quercia di Manciano Estate
This fantastic estate consists of two independent villas sharing common grounds and large swimming pool area 20 meters below.
Villa Robine (Sleeping 4)
- Beautiful entrance hall
- Living room with sofas, armchairs and fireplace
- Small lovely equipped kitchen
- Two bedrooms with double bed with en-suite bathroom with shower
Villa Gelso (Sleeping 9)
- Living room with library, fireplace, TV, DVD and dining facilities
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms with double bed/twin bedded room and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Two bedrooms with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with single bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
Shared Exterior Grounds
- Multiple dining areas and terraces
- Swimming pool (25m x 4m)
- Poolside patio with loungers, fully equipped external kitchen and dinning table
- Tennis court
- Small football pitch
- Organic vegetables and spices garden
- Extensive lawns and olive groves
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Highchair & cot
- Table tennis
*If the accommodation is occupied by 13 guests or less Villa Quercia will be closed. For those in groups of 9 or lessVilla Gelsois available for rent on its own.
Quercia di Manciano holds a fabulous location in the Tuscan countryside close to the town of Manciano where a wide range of helpful amenities can be found. Other charming near-by towns including Orbetello, Montemerano, Sovana, Sorano and Pitigliano are all close-by and waiting to be explored.
The coast is within easy reach, the popular resort of Capalbio as well as Monte Argentario, with Porto Ercole and its wonderful Feniglia beach, besides Porto Santo Stefano, are both less than an hour's drive. With white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, this coastal area really is a paradise for divers.
We recommend visiting Saturnia thermal spa with its sulphurous water at 37°C and its 18-hole golf course, as well as Maremma Natural Park and Uccellina Regional Park; this area is a heaven for many different animals and is characterised by a rich landscape of woods and Mediterranean scrublands. The award winning local Montauto Winery produces Sansiovese sparking wine of rare quality and is only 10min drive away.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelWith a vill'otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily maid service
- Deluxe welcome hamper with local delicacies
- Welcome drinks for your group
- Fridge-stocking service
- Private chef serviceInterested?
If you'd like to book the Vill'otel serviced option, contact us onfor a tailor-made quote! Typical costs range between £100-£250 per person per week dependent on requirements.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested at the time of booking.
Extras available at this property:
- There is a resident maid available for extra cleaning, bed making and minor housekeeping
- By arrangement, guests can have evening meals and breakfast organised and enjoyed on the terrace.
- Breakfast includes homemade cakes, brioches, jams, fresh fruits, milk, coffee, tea, etc.
- A standard €100 charge per evening meal applies for preparation and service for up to 12 people, excluding groceries and beverages.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 7 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Manciano, ItalyThis villa has a pool, a tennis court and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October 2018 - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 26 July 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 July - 13 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 28 September 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 24 July 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 July - 11 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 September - 25 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 September 2020 - 25 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£878.97 per booking, paid locally
9 bedrooms, Sleeps 13
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire