Holiday Apartment In Loro Ciuffenna With Swimming Pool
Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Loro Ciuffenna, Italy
From £699 per week
Apartment to rent in Loro Ciuffenna, Italy
This 3 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Loro Ciuffenna and sleeps 8 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Giallo", 5-room apartment 150 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor. Fully renovated, antique and tasteful furnishings:
- Living/dining room
- Exit to the terrace
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, microwave)
- Upper floor - 3 double bedrooms, each room with shower/bidet/WC
- Walk-through room with 2 sleeping facilities and satellite TV
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- This apartment could be connected with IT5264.800.2
- Privateoutdoor area with furniture..
Antico Mulino listed building dated back the 1600, totally renovated, surrounded by the countryside and overlooking a river with a waterfall. Covered heated swimming pool (30 m2) with view of the mill wheel. A pleasant walk in the woods (1 km) leads to the village of Loro Ciuffenna where all services can be found. There are 3 apartments all let by us. Ideal for trekking and mountain bike tours. On request archery instructor. Relaxation tecniques instructor. Breakfast service for groups of 14 persons. The evaluation of the tranquillity of the house take in consideration the noise of the waterfall. Windmill "Il Mulinaccio". 1 km from the centre of Loro Ciuffenna, 28 km from the centre of Arezzo, 30 km from the centre of Siena. For shared use:
- Property (fenced), garden, indoor pool heated (depth 50 - 135 cm, 01/01-31/12) with internal staircase
- Unconventional pool shape
- Garden furniture, barbecue
- Central heating system, washing machine (for shared use)
- Linen change weekly
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- Parking at the house
- Grocery 1.5 km, restaurant 2 km, railway station "Montevarchi" 12 km
- Tennis 12 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
This apartment has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
We spent 2 weeks with 2 adults, 3 children and a dog. The large apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms is very spacious and the conversion of the mill is really well done. The location is a bit out of the way but absolutely within reason and also pleasantly quiet. And the waterfall is of course a highlight! Something negative is only the facilities, which are already very old. For example, - Mattresses a bit saggy - some terrace furniture broken Oh yes ... and the kitchen should rather be seen as a small "galley". All in all, the price is a little overdrawn but the location is really good! One more note; There is no Wi-Fi and the telephone reception is rather bad. But you are also on vacation :)
EVERYTHING ABOUT A GOOD STRUCTURE A LOT OF GREEN THE POOL OK IN GENERAL OK
A very good reception and a house full of charm! To recommend...
Nice place approx. 2.5 km from the small cozy town of Loro Ciuffenna. The old mill is remodeled with nice enclosed garden in terraces with indoor swimming pool and large outdoor terrace. and own waterfall in the backyard but can swim in. But the family missed an outdoor pool. Will also be attractive for family for several generations and for cycling or running enthusiasts. And because of the indoor pool, it can also be used in spring and autumn.
The site is beautiful, we do not have much benefit because many excursions, the only small problem was the temperature of the pool which remained at 26 during the whole stay a little cool for our taste.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Loro Ciuffenna, ItalyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 3 November 2018 - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 October - 2 November 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Heating - Based on consumption
€3.00 (approx. £2.63) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £175.56) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Free of charge
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 3 WC's
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden